• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's interview with sonnyboo

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He always tries to make the distinction between trolls and "clinically obsessed cyberstalkers" by saying you can just block and ignore the former, except he's never tried doing that. It's very convenient the way he omits that he responds to every single text, tweet, Reddit post, Goodreads review etc.

Very sneaky and fat of him.
He even digs up days/weeks old arguments so he can reengage out of sheer boredom.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Was he even scheduled for a book signing? I don’t think so
Well, he was on panels and I assume he offers people to buy his books after. That of course would mean people would have to go to his panels.

Did he even have ANY tweets about the con? Like “another successful con in the books” etc

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Because being seen giving an interview is more important then actually doing the interview its self. People have to know how important he is.
Plot twist: The only people seeing and hosting the interview are his trolls just to make fun of him and it will never reach the audience he was hoping would feel sorry for him.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Well, he was on panels and I assume he offers people to buy his books after. That of course would mean people would have to go to his panels.

Did he even have ANY tweets about the con? Like “another successful con in the books” etc
Has he ever thanked people genuinely for buying his shit? It’s pretty damn rare if he has.

Forum Clout
Why am I talking to myself?
I'm insane so I do this because I have nothing else like a book I take 3 years to write or important tweets. This is my whole life. I don't have a 2004 Mustang or a scooter, I don't have well done select grade steaks or bimbo bread. No lizard or sickly cat and no sexless lesbian caregiver. Just me and you and my other alts.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Noooooo SonnyBooBooChild. My audio is not distorted. These are your delusions again.

I love how when SonnyBooBoo tells him the audio SUCKS, Rick huffs and puffs like HE is the one being inconvenienced. Like dude YOU agreed to do the interview, then you decide to take it from a truck stop bar? This is why nobody takes you seriously, you fucking child.
Its so bizarre how hard he tries to be " Mr. Cool Guy" and what he thinks makes him look cool. His car,bike, hanging at the bar,hat backwards, sports. He has no idea that it just makes people roll their eyes and see him as a clown but in his head he thinks he is coolest in the room.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Look at that seethe. Pat tries to act like he isnt bothered on twitter but you can see his blood pressure spike merely talking about it. Nobody thinks you getting swatted is funny you dramatic fatso.
It's clearly not, obviously. However, I would like to see him get tasered at least ONCE. If that happened, and it was captured on video, I would grab my hat and leave the Forum.

Even though the Swatting guy isn't a reliable witness, it still makes sense that Patrick would be doing this to himself, mostly.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
He always tries to make the distinction between trolls and "clinically obsessed cyberstalkers" by saying you can just block and ignore the former, except he's never tried doing that. It's very convenient the way he omits that he responds to every single text, tweet, Reddit post, Goodreads review etc.

Very sneaky and fat of him.
its something mama raven probably taught him but its painfully obviously he's just being contrarian. You can reject the soundness of any argument by just using a proprietary definition of words. Its the same stupid technicality thing he does all the time. Its what children do, because he's a child.

"No running in the house"
"I'm not running i'm jogging"

As a syllogism:
  • socrates is a man
  • all men are mortal
  • soctrates is mortal

Socrates isn't a man, i'm sorry you're so stupid plato child. If you just redefine a term in a premise to something else every argument . This is the reason to "formalize" arguments in this way. You can show exactly how someone is being dishonest in their terms. Pat thinks he's cracked the code of winning every argument by just being dishonest. Like a toddler would.

He works backwards from the conclusion to redefine the premises. I disagree with the conclusion to stop interacting with the trolls, so the only way out of that is to say they are not trolls.

• Rick's "stalkers" are trolls
  • trolls respond when you respond
  • if you stop responding they will trolling
  • if you want trolls to stop trolling then you stop responding

ps: don't @ me about using faggot philosophy

Last edited: