• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's interview with sonnyboo

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Edit: Alternate link in case that doesn't work for you:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
This video was submitted to RickiLeaks anonymously via DMs. It being a large file, RickiLeaks reached out to Independent Journalist Josiah Muñoz and asked him to host it on his YT channel. The interview was conducted about a week ago with Pat zooming in from The Garage, one of his second, better new watering holes.

For those OOTL - How did this interview come to be? Well, sonnyboo (Peter Ross) is a documentarian who is currently making a documentary about a mentally ill schizophrenic LOLcow and all-around shitbag named Matthew Berdyck. Matthew is just a fat schizo retard who spends 18 hrs/day threatening and harassing people online, always looking for new threats and insults to throw at his "haters", one of them being Ross. After hearing of Patrick's story from his NBC News clip, Matthew began telling all the people he has internet beefs with that he "is the leader of the trolls that SWATted Patrick 42 times" "controls the OnA Forum" and "can send Patrick's trolls after anyone I like at the drop of a hat" amongst other ridiculous claims. Hearing this, and wanting to find out if Matthew's claims were true, Ross reached out to Patrick and conducted the following interview.

Merged Thread when Matthew Berdyck joined the forum and faggily argued with people for 70+ pages before getting banned: Starts here https://new.onaforums.net/threads/d...matthew-broderick.50095/page-129#post-1130692

Clicked to a random point in the video and got "that I personally never found the stand-up comedian Norm MacDonald funny". Shut the fuck up about it already.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
Sounds like something Pat would say. What a racist!

Please don't misrepresent Pat by spreading this around.
ihatens.gif

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He always tries to make the distinction between trolls and "clinically obsessed cyberstalkers" by saying you can just block and ignore the former, except he's never tried doing that. It's very convenient the way he omits that he responds to every single text, tweet, Reddit post, Goodreads review etc.

Very sneaky and fat of him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The best part is watching him squirm while playing the Matt guy talking shit on Pat. It shows why he never debates anyone and blocks anyone who points out he’s wrong - he can’t think on his feet and can’t handle anyone being even slightly critical of him. You can see his brain short-circuiting trying his best to keep his composure.

Also, his claim of he “needs” his twitter / social media for his writing career is a huge lie. If you looked at his twitter you see he tweets about his work less than 5% while 95% is political nonsense / calling people names that disagree with him / telling people goofing on him their going to prison hundreds of times.

That “you haven’t seen my twitter” proves twitter is his entire life and his “writing” is barely a hobby. It’s why his writing has only gotten worse over the years - he’s too focused on tweeting and people seeing / liking his tweets. He has convinced himself that’s his purpose in life and his tireless and unpaid work of tweeting all day is for the greater good of society. It’s why he refuses to get a real job - the world would fall apart due to him being unable to tweet all day. Fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think you're way off on the math.
Rick's work-related tweets are FAR less than 5% of his output.

Rick averages around 100 tweets a day. That's around 700 a week. But he'll often go days - even weeks - without mentioning a WiP, upcoming convention, or price deduction. He never mentions what he's reading (he doesn't read) and he never goes on interviews or Zoom sessions with other writers. He really has nothing to promote except an annual panel appearance at an autistic tranny convention in Detroit.

I'd estimate his "work-related" tweets are more like .5% of his output - that's HALF OF A PERCENT. And even then I feel like I'm overestimating.
Did he even mention or thank anyone for buying his books at the recent dork con? If he didn’t then it REALLY went bad.

Forum Clout
Both John and matt were trying to get this place mixed up in their slap fight. Hoping that people would take their side and amplify their story. Everyone read right through it and didnt get involved in whatever weird feud they got going on.
I consulted with the other 3-5 members here and we decided against it, but then again you know that because you're my 76th alt.

Last edited:

Honoria

Forum Clout
It's amazing to compare this to that podcast interview he did with that guy where the planes kept flying over the house, which is also uncut Pat. He's just running through the script, no energy, he doesn't give a shit. He's drinking, the audio is terrible, and he doesn't care about the bad camera angle showing his huge jowls and three chins.

We have reached the "Opie with Jim Norton" era of Pat

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Because being seen giving an interview is more important then actually doing the interview its self. People have to know how important he is.

Woe is Pig. A hot girl with his level of narcissism and attention seeking would have success as an Instragram whore. He can't do anything like that. Pig is like Robert Kardashian, obscure and fat.