• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's interview with sonnyboo

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
its something mama raven probably taught him but its painfully obviously he's just being contrarian. You can reject the soundness of any argument by just using a proprietary definition of words. Its the same stupid technicality thing he does all the time. Its what children do, because he's a child.

"No running in the house"
"I'm not running i'm jogging"

As a syllogism:
  • socrates is a man
  • all men are mortal
  • soctrates is mortal

Socrates isn't a man, i'm sorry you're so stupid plato child. If you just redefine a term in a premise to something else every argument . This is the reason to "formalize" arguments in this way. You can show exactly how someone is being dishonest in their terms. Pat thinks he's cracked the code of winning every argument by just being dishonest. Like a toddler would.

He works backwards from the conclusion to redefine the premises. I disagree with the conclusion to stop interacting with the trolls, so the only way out of that is to say they are not trolls.

• Rick's "stalkers" are trolls
  • trolls respond when you respond
  • if you stop responding they will trolling
  • if you want trolls to stop trolling then you stop responding

ps: don't @ me about using faggot philosophy
Yes, yes. Even a drowning man will grab at the edge of a sword.

:image_9253_m:

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
inyourvoice-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (1).gif

Forum Clout
its something mama raven probably taught him but its painfully obviously he's just being contrarian. You can reject the soundness of any argument by just using a proprietary definition of words. Its the same stupid technicality thing he does all the time. Its what children do, because he's a child.

"No running in the house"
"I'm not running i'm jogging"

As a syllogism:
  • socrates is a man
  • all men are mortal
  • soctrates is mortal

Socrates isn't a man, i'm sorry you're so stupid plato child. If you just redefine a term in a premise to something else every argument . This is the reason to "formalize" arguments in this way. You can show exactly how someone is being dishonest in their terms. Pat thinks he's cracked the code of winning every argument by just being dishonest. Like a toddler would.

He works backwards from the conclusion to redefine the premises. I disagree with the conclusion to stop interacting with the trolls, so the only way out of that is to say they are not trolls.

• Rick's "stalkers" are trolls
  • trolls respond when you respond
  • if you stop responding they will trolling
  • if you want trolls to stop trolling then you stop responding

ps: don't @ me about using faggot philosophy
To add to this. By doing this he also thinks in some way it makes him look less contrary and more compliant by saying, "yes if they were trolls, but they're not". See if you understood this from my perspective you'd realize that with trolls not replying works, but terrorists take it as a sign of weakness therefore I reply because they hate it.

It totally contradicts the premise he has that we all only care about his life and it's all we have. If that were the case no matter how we were defined terrorist, troll, or shoe salesman, ignoring us would at a minimum give us less of our obsession. He's too stupid to even think this shit through. He answers every tweet because he is sick and it feeds his own need for conflict. No other reason. It has zero to do with this ending for him, he wants and enjoys the attention too much to ignore tweets.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Anyone else find it funny he mentioned having a car like it’s impressive?
I find it (so fucking) funny it was only A car and A bike. Thought they had 2 of each. Wha happened?

I'm insane. Just me and you and my other alts.
I think we need to look at ourselves in the mirror and ask, 'Are we schizophrenic?'

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

What the fuck kind of facial expression is that? It reminds me of that one he did on that video where his eyes go up like this and he clutches his chest. It's hard to explain, it's like he's saying "I do declare" like a southern woman. Pat is our southern Belle.

Someone know what I'm talking about and got the video?

Forum Clout
What the fuck kind of facial expression is that? It reminds me of that one he did on that video where his eyes go up like this and he clutches his chest. It's hard to explain, it's like he's saying "I do declare" like a southern woman. Pat is our southern Belle.

Someone know what I'm talking about and got the video?
"I do declare, I seem to have caught a case of the vapors."

Pat is a massive faggot.
4117206-1cb83294892728784b14840f1ab2dc57.gif

pst6.jpg
i cant sneed.png
1687909971760.jpg

G

The best part is watching him squirm while playing the Matt guy talking shit on Pat. It shows why he never debates anyone and blocks anyone who points out he’s wrong - he can’t think on his feet and can’t handle anyone being even slightly critical of him. You can see his brain short-circuiting trying his best to keep his composure.

Also, his claim of he “needs” his twitter / social media for his writing career is a huge lie. If you looked at his twitter you see he tweets about his work less than 5% while 95% is political nonsense / calling people names that disagree with him / telling people goofing on him their going to prison hundreds of times.

That “you haven’t seen my twitter” proves twitter is his entire life and his “writing” is barely a hobby. It’s why his writing has only gotten worse over the years - he’s too focused on tweeting and people seeing / liking his tweets. He has convinced himself that’s his purpose in life and his tireless and unpaid work of tweeting all day is for the greater good of society. It’s why he refuses to get a real job - the world would fall apart due to him being unable to tweet all day. Fat.
Going to slightly disagree with you there on one point, which is his "need" of his Twitter account for his career. While the actual amount of his Tor advance is unknown and with people in the industry voicing skepticism of his six-figure claims, I'm inclined to believe he did get an advance that was disproportionately/inappropriately large due to his Twitter follower numbers.

With the facts available to us, I believe whoever it was at Tor who signed him used some formula that incorporated author social media following counts as a way to project future sales, and signed him based on this. What that formula clearly didn't take into account was context, or in other words the "why" behind people subscribe to an account. For the Neil Gaimans of the world, people are following because they dig the authors work; you can expect a minimum percentage of them will convert into book sales for each release. In Patrick's case, he gained the majority of his followers during a period of time when even the most milquetoast of "orange man bad" xeets would guarantee subscribe-button clicks from Trump-deranged individuals. It's difficult to see a correlation between that type of account and book sales, the available sales numbers of Pat's Tor books supports this.

While I don't want to bash the Tor signing agent too much, the reality of Pat's Twitter should've been readily apparent with even a modicum of research. One could even consider this grounds for termination. Didn't the guy leave the industry shortly after this? Not saying that's what happened, but if I was senior management at Tor I know I'd be pissed.

Pat sees his Twitter follower count as an asset for securing book contracts because, in a vacuum for a specific scenario and point in time, it was. This was his lightning in a bottle, though I'm not sure he views it as such.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
His mouth is so fucking disturbing. More than any other trait of his it creeps me out the most.

644B690B-BCA3-4882-8A4B-E68FD2B951A6.jpeg

A normal persons lips are like this. The bottom lip and the top lip connect at the corners of the mouth. As you can see the opening of the mouth extends to the borders of the lips. All front teeth are visible. The top lip is curved two times like a wave and not anything crazy.

01798B9F-8173-4F9D-9F7F-761EC920447B.jpeg

This is Ricks mouth. The bottom lip doesn’t connect to anything and his mouth extends past his lips. His top lip connects at a much shorter place than the bottom lip. His top lift instead of being a wave like curve is the most dramatic peaks of two mountains. His mouth can only open so you see his two big front teeth.

I’ve truly never seen anything like it.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Pat sees his Twitter follower count as an asset for securing book contracts because, in a vacuum for a specific scenario and point in time, it was. This was his lightning in a bottle, though I'm not sure he views it as such.

Totally agree here with the added bonus for Rick that tweeting means (to him) that he is 'being heard'.
It fulfils his narc needs and he can also justify to himself and more importantly, others (nikki/lynn) why he has to carry on.
It's why he is so bitter about X turning from the hugbox it was, to him, that's his career.

fat

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Going to slightly disagree with you there on one point, which is his "need" of his Twitter account for his career. While the actual amount of his Tor advance is unknown and with people in the industry voicing skepticism of his six-figure claims, I'm inclined to believe he did get an advance that was disproportionately/inappropriately large due to his Twitter follower numbers.

With the facts available to us, I believe whoever it was at Tor who signed him used some formula that incorporated author social media following counts as a way to project future sales, and signed him based on this. What that formula clearly didn't take into account was context, or in other words the "why" behind people subscribe to an account. For the Neil Gaimans of the world, people are following because they dig the authors work; you can expect a minimum percentage of them will convert into book sales for each release. In Patrick's case, he gained the majority of his followers during a period of time when even the most milquetoast of "orange man bad" xeets would guarantee subscribe-button clicks from Trump-deranged individuals. It's difficult to see a correlation between that type of account and book sales, the available sales numbers of Pat's Tor books supports this.

While I don't want to bash the Tor signing agent too much, the reality of Pat's Twitter should've been readily apparent with even a modicum of research. One could even consider this grounds for termination. Didn't the guy leave the industry shortly after this? Not saying that's what happened, but if I was senior management at Tor I know I'd be pissed.

I think Leslie did say there was a time in the trump era of people getting book deals related to their twitter numbers - thinking “well he has an audience so that means they will buy his books!” and from what I’ve read in the publishing world it isn’t that hard to get a book deal - they pretty much sign next to anyone and hope they can sell or have some huge hit. Just look at your average Barnes & noble and there’s gotta be thousands of authors nobody has heard of with books in there. Something like majority of published books don’t even sell over 500 copies.

Him having that twitter audience I’m sure played a major factor in getting a deal since he uses his follow number as his main credential for success. Of course Tor learned (and he’s even admitted while bragging about himself) that his political heavy tweets don’t sell his books. Turns out people that spend all day crying about Trump on twitter don’t read books - especially crappy sci-fi ones.

Him crying he needs his twitter since he’s an author now is a bit of a lie - especially when he barely even mentions his books. You look at EVS and his twitter is prob 90-95 him promoting his work and 5% his political thoughts and opinions. Which is the correct way to use social media as a creative with products to sell. Pat is fat.