• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is crying how he's STILL not over Adrienne over on Threads

G

Lol I thought the face on Rick's shirt was from when he was sperging out running the marathon
mouthwhoretommy.png
This is the first I'm realizing but Tommy is wearing some type of purse.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat forgot to mention it was a lie, of course. A lie she continues to tell herself to this day.

Btw this is more evidence Adrienne was his first girlfriend lol. Like any man who’s dealt with multiple women has faced hearing “I don’t love you anymore” or “I’m not attracted to you anymore” etc. How could it hurt him THIS bad if it weren’t the first time he ever heard it? I get them being married adds a little more context but still. It must have genuinely been the first time someone he cared about told him off.
Also evidence that Pat is presumably claiming to have had sex with 15 other women during the suicidal, rivers of beer, plotting a mass murder two months between Ade and Niki.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Pat forgot to mention it was a lie, of course. A lie she continues to tell herself to this day.

Also evidence that Pat is presumably claiming to have had sex with 15 other women during the suicidal, rivers of beer, plotting a mass murder two months between Ade and Niki.
Well technically he just “touched them below
the belt in the dark” so jury’s still out on his 17 bodies

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I don't feel bad for Niki because she's an absolutely insufferable cunt just like Patrick but him publicly pining over his first wife more than a decade later is so fucking disrespectful to her (Niki). No normal would be ok with this but then Niki is a retard who's past child bearing age now so she's stuck with an utter mong for a partner for the rest of her life. Nice lives, stupids.
nicole is a piece of shit who tried to use gamesmanship to trick me so that they could pay 15k less in Santa Clara. It didn't work because I hired competent counsel. I'll post a thread in a bit about what she attempted (and yes I WILL be writing a book about)

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He claims he’s a public figure because he was an internet troll that was a pro Nazi now he’s complete opposite because he craves acceptance from other freaks.
View attachment 191220
Of course he’s a gross bum that lives on twitter
View attachment 191221
He’s only in his 40s yet looks like Jerry Garcia’s corpse.
From that same article (I know it’s off-topic but it’s so funny). Author was DISGUSTED by him.
IMG_1670.jpeg

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
You guys who are crying about poor Niki don't.

That Herpesbox Robinson does not give a fuck about Fat Pat the Baby or anything he does. When they rent the hovel out Niki goes to her poly bf the dork guy with fat wife or Jen Hubert her other poly relationship. Loser Patrick goes and spends his day at the bar childing and crying on the internet.

They are both gay roommates that married for the griff.

Pretend podcast shows it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You guys who are crying about poor Niki don't.

That Herpesbox Robinson does not give a fuck about Fat Pat the Baby or anything he does. When they rent the hovel out Niki goes to her poly bf the dork guy with fat wife or Jen Hubert her other poly relationship. Loser Patrick goes and spends his day at the bar childing and crying on the internet.

They are both gay roommates that married for the griff.

Pretend podcast shows it.
We all know they are just roommates that happen to be married. I personally think Niki might be just as bad - if not worse - than Pat. They’re two assholes that nobody can tolerate. No married man that loves his “wife” would talk the way he does about Niki and I’m glad she gets shit on by Pat.

Honestly I’ve always believed Niki is a lesbian that calls herself bi but can’t fully come out because it would upset her mom / family. Pat is a deeply closeted homo and was the closest thing to a woman she could marry without upsetting her mother.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
My ex wife and I saw our relationship turning into just a friendship. We had changed and grown into different people, and it no longer meshed like it used to. The divorce was amicable and she even stayed on as my manager for a time until she decided she wanted a new path.

I have nothing but love for that gal, but do I think of her often? No.

Pat's whole personality is victimhood, and he has to remind everyone of every person that's wronged him in his eyes.

I'd ask him how lonely it is up on his self-made pedestal, but the real question I'd want to ask is how his fat ass got up there in the first fucking place.