• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is crying how he's STILL not over Adrienne over on Threads

Forum Clout
"One month pregnant with our daughter" -- whom he proceeded to threaten to murder upon birth, then completely abandon and sign away his parental rights to and refuse all visitation. Then never pay a cent of child support nor attempt to meet her at any point in the ensuing decade+.
Hey man, give Pat some credit. He did dedicate one of his shitty books to her.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Must be terrible for big Nikki that Pat will always bitterly pine for Ade and so publicly as well, I mean, he’s advertising it to all his detractors!
Nick's breath smells like tuna. From all the pussy she eats, you see.
He can't get intimate with her so he's pining for that sweet Facebook marketplace pussy that got away

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah, I've been divorced forever, I never bring that chick up. Don't have any hard feelings over it. It's fucking weird to obsess over pain you felt years and years ago. Only reason to keep bringing it up is a stubborn refusal to let go of that pain. That fat pig can't let a single slight go, ever. Fucking pathetic in every way man can be.
I can remember being real sad / upset over a couple break ups over the years but looking back it’s “oh man, I was so upset and thought the world was over - I sure was wrong!” And it’s almost funny how what seemed so awful at time eventually worked itself out. Piggy can’t let anything go and still believes she is lying.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Btw this is more evidence Adrienne was his first girlfriend lol. Like any man who’s dealt with multiple women has faced hearing “I don’t love you anymore” or “I’m not attracted to you anymore” etc. How could it hurt him THIS bad if it weren’t the first time he ever heard it? I get them being married adds a little more context but still. It must have genuinely been the first time someone he cared about told him off.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Can't wait until Nikki leaves him, the twitter blubbering should be equally funny
dominoes1.png

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Btw this is more evidence Adrienne was his first girlfriend lol. Like any man who’s dealt with multiple women has faced hearing “I don’t love you anymore” or “I’m not attracted to you anymore” etc. How could it hurt him THIS bad if it weren’t the first time he ever heard it? I get them being married adds a little more context but still. It must have genuinely been the first time someone he cared about told him off.

I'd believe that but I wonder if he was still childing people IRL back then or if that's something after Ade broke his brain

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I don't feel bad for Niki because she's an absolutely insufferable cunt just like Patrick but him publicly pining over his first wife more than a decade later is so fucking disrespectful to her (Niki). No normal would be ok with this but then Niki is a retard who's past child bearing age now so she's stuck with an utter mong for a partner for the rest of her life. Nice lives, stupids.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I don't feel bad for Niki because she's an absolutely insufferable cunt just like Patrick but him publicly pining over his first wife more than a decade later is so fucking disrespectful to her (Niki). No normal would be ok with this but then Niki is a retard who's past child bearing age now so she's stuck with an utter mong for a partner for the rest of her life. Nice lives, stupids.
She could leave him and take her half of the house. She just needs to make it clear she won't pay for anymore swats if he does it to her side.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Exactly - she was def his first and he married her since it was the best he could do. He’s married all two of the women he’s had sex with.

midwit

Forum Clout
If she literally said that quote verbatim...wow. Good for her.

When you look at a chick like that you'd think she's clearly not smart enough to be that succinct. Hard-hitting. All-encompassing. Surely it would take her 5 wordy paragraphs to queef that message out.

"I never loved you, I never respected you, I never trusted you and I was never attracted to you."

I'm stealing that just in case i need it later in life. That's beautiful.

I wonder if Pringle Can Cock wrote it and she just laughed and hit send.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
If she literally said that quote verbatim...wow. Good for her.

When you look at a chick like that you'd think she's clearly not smart enough to be that succinct. Hard-hitting. All-encompassing. Surely it would take her 5 wordy paragraphs to queef that message out.

"I never loved you, I never respected you, I never trusted you and I was never attracted to you."

I'm stealing that just in case i need it later in life. That's beautiful.

I wonder if Pringle Can Cock wrote it and she just laughed and hit send.
She probably didn’t actually say that. You don’t spend that amount of time with someone and let them knock you up and then carry the child to term if you didn’t at some point have all those feelings for someone.

If she did, it was to drive home the fact that the marriage was over cause he wasn’t getting any of the other hints she was dropping.