• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is crying how he's STILL not over Adrienne over on Threads

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
1711999420861.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m married to the first person I was ever in a relationship with. Crazy how the world works. I’ve had other relationships, but I guess it was always her in the end. We broke up like 3 times before we had our first kid, we were literally a week from finalizing our divorce, like we were separated for 6 months and everything, and we both just went, ahhh fuck it. I asked her “when are you moving back home, I’ll pay to terminate your apartment lease.” Lol. Honestly our relation and our marriage have never been better than they have been since we reconciled in summer 2021.

She is literally the only chick I ever cried over like a bitch. Unlike Pat I have more to offer than making dollies and having the mindset of a 12 year old in my 40’s.
My dad has been married 3 times, he like most boomers got married to their high school girlfriend shortly after graduating and stayed married much longer than they should have since getting a divorce was seen as “only for people with serious problems” and even taboo up until about 20 years ago. He was married to my mom over 20 years but should have stopped at 10 and he quickly got remarried (proposed to his 2nd wife the day his first marriage was officially over) out of not being able to handle not being “married” since it’s all he knew. Of course he married a nut job because he rushed it and it lead to a real messy divorce because he “had” to be married. He did it right for the third and they have been married over 10 years and are good for each other.

Pat is like my dad’s second marriage - got married as soon as he could because he didn’t know any better and it was a huge disaster. Only difference is my dad isn’t a FFWBT and is successful and wealthy.

G

I’m married to the first person I was ever in a relationship with. Crazy how the world works. I’ve had other relationships, but I guess it was always her in the end. We broke up like 3 times before we had our first kid, we were literally a week from finalizing our divorce, like we were separated for 6 months and everything, and we both just went, ahhh fuck it. I asked her “when are you moving back home, I’ll pay to terminate your apartment lease.” Lol. Honestly our relation and our marriage have never been better than they have been since we reconciled in summer 2021.

She is literally the only chick I ever cried over like a bitch. Unlike Pat I have more to offer than making dollies and having the mindset of a 12 year old in my 40’s.
Fag

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
It’s because he never actually cared about Niki - she’s just his possession because he can’t be alone and leeches off her. He’s still hung up on Ade all these years later.
He got a glimmer of hope when we told him Jon died that they could reconcile. I guarantee it.

Ade, little one. I know you want me to come to Portage so we can raise our child together. I’ll leave Niki now.

Ade: 🤣😂🤣😂

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
It’s because he never actually cared about Niki - she’s just his possession because he can’t be alone and leeches off her. He’s still hung up on Ade all these years later.
You’re giving him too much credit that he cares about anyone other than himself. He probably views Adrianne the same way. He talks about her still because she babied him until she got pregnant and then ran the moment a real man offered a way out. The other reason he still talks about her is cause she bested him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You’re giving him too much credit that he cares about anyone other than himself. He probably views Adrianne the same way. He talks about her still because she babied him until she got pregnant and then ran the moment a real man offered a way out. The other reason he still talks about her is cause she bested him.
Very true, everyone I know that’s divorced and has moved on pretty much never mentions their ex this way - it’s more of a “that was a long time ago” thing but Pat is still crying about his big mean ex wife who hurt him so bad close to 15 years ago. Somebody is still butthurt!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He couldn’t care less about any other human being. It’s strictly the narcissistic injury that he’s hung up on

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Very true, everyone I know that’s divorced and has moved on pretty much never mentions their ex this way - it’s more of a “that was a long time ago” thing but Pat is still crying about his big mean ex wife who hurt him so bad close to 15 years ago. Somebody is still butthurt!
Yeah, I've been divorced forever, I never bring that chick up. Don't have any hard feelings over it. It's fucking weird to obsess over pain you felt years and years ago. Only reason to keep bringing it up is a stubborn refusal to let go of that pain. That fat pig can't let a single slight go, ever. Fucking pathetic in every way man can be.