• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is at Hooligan's right now

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Rocker was real smart and I think he's married to a gook, all in spite of being a redneck.
This was his ex- I guess all pussy is pink.
gettyimages-117266614-612x612.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine being such a lush that you use a meaningless baseball game - nice 1 of 162 - to justify heavy day drinking.

That shit flies when you’re in college and stops about there.
My team is playing today and I’m working from home so I can have it on in the background. I didn’t even think of taking the day off to go to a bar and watch it because it would be sad. Pat does it while being unemployed and facing a large growing debt. A Thursday afternoon bar crowd is as pathetic as it comes. He acts like Hooligans is where all the young crowd goes but we’ve seen the photos, it’s all locals his age and older. He’s spending his life hanging around old drunks at a bar on weekday afternoons. That’s pretty close to rock bottom, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Tbf, Patrick never really went to college- so he hasn't figures out the stopping part yet.
Craziest part is he sees himself as Frat Pat - a young 20s dude that drinks lots of beer, watches sports, wears his hat backwards and hangs out at young hip college bar. In reality it’s a townie bar of people around his age and older.

Forum Clout
British Pat would be from a shithole like Leeds and as such root for their middling, once-mattered soccer team.

He would also be into darts and snooker because it’s an activity that he could at least fantasize about being competitive in given his obesity and sedentary, barfly lifestyle.

Rugby apart from the savage, island imports is played by good-looking, jacked kids from means. It would trigger too much of his inferiority complex rooting for such men.