• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is at Hooligan's right now

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Remember when Pat though he could talk baseball but didnt even know the basic rules?

View attachment 33573

View attachment 33574

Fucking idiot.
So he thought... on May 23rd...that Ohtani had 14 homers despite only "playing NL teams". And that the Angels would see him jack those 14 homers in like eight games and just... not use him as their DH. This is like thinking that a basketball is square and basket-shaped. So retarded.

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Forum Clout
So he thought... on May 23rd...that Ohtani had 14 homers despite only "playing NL teams". And that the Angels would see him jack those 14 homers in like eight games and just... not use him as their DH. This is like thinking that a basketball is square and basket-shaped. So retarded.
To add to this, out of the 46 home runs Ohtani hit last year, only 2 were against an NL team (Colorado)

in other words, Pat is fat and an idiot

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His sci-fi dork friends dont watch sports so they dont care about when posts this stuff. So it goes unchecked. Someone happened to check him and made him look dumb. Most of his sports posts are just generic " Go team!" type post where you cant really fuck it up. Its when he tries to talk about the nuances. I bet he couldnt explain the shift or any of the different strategies and when to use them. He is a generic sports fan and normally there isnt anything wrong with that but as usual he tries to act like he has played the game.

Forum Clout
I do enjoy a good late game double switch, or any of the numerous strategy adjustments needed in the later innings to determine when a pitcher should be taken out, adjusted in the order etc. But to think that any casual fan gives a shit about the differences is asinine. Nobody wants to see 99.99% of pitchers batting .100 and hoping to get a glimpse of the mendoza line once in their entire career. Arguing against the DH because some Mike Hampton comes along once a decade is obviously retarded. Nobody except a minority of baseball nerds gives a fuck about sac bunts and wheel play strategies. He's neither stealthy, nor geek.
Im anti DH, but youre right that its a dumb argument. I just think you should have to play the field on principle, not because of the off chance you get a once in a lifetime guy like Ohtani