• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is at Hooligan's right now

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
My favorite team plays tomorrow afternoon and I didn’t even think to take off work to go watch it at a bar like piggy is doing because it’s sad. He’s forever unemployed but I’m sure he’s telling the other pathetic drunks watching baseball on a weekday afternoon that he “took off” from his work to watch the game at a bar because he can’t afford cable.

Come on, we all know hes told everyone at that bar he's a writer with 6 books in print. He probably sits there typing away on a typewriter to make certain everyone knows.

Forum Clout
And the GOAT white pitcher , john rocker.

"I'd retire first. It's the most hectic, nerve-wracking city. Imagine having to take the 7 Train to the ballpark looking like you're riding through Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queer with AIDS, right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing... The biggest thing I don't like about New York are the foreigners. You can walk an entire block in Times Square and not hear anybody speaking English. Asians and Koreans and Vietnamese and Indians and Russians and Spanish people and everything up there. How the hell did they get in this country?" - John Rocker

I always loved Rocker, wasn't even a Braves fan, I just really loved how much shit he talked about the Mets and their fans.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Harry_Caray_Chicago_Cubs.jpg

Cubs win! Cubs win! Patrick S. Tomlinson is a fat queer!

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
  • the whites
    • juice heads, play first base or hidden in the outfield somewhere. bats 195, with 50/50 either a strikeout or a homerun.. see:Adam Dunn
    • occasional genius level nerd (e.g greg maddox) who just beats all the juiced up retards mentally , as a starting pitcher out thinking them.
    • Some dude who comes in and has like a really good season because he's crazy and unpredictable until he gets figured out, burns out, has to see a sports psychologist and then fades away... ala kevin youkilis, eric gagne
  • The defectors - puerto rico, domican republic , haiti
    • closers,starting pitches, short stop
    • Grew up throwing rocks over rivers and using cradboard gloves or some shit so once they get a real glove and spikes they basically were training at altitude all their life.
  • Blacks - they have this extra leg muscle that...
  • Asians
    • boring fundamentals. A lot of singles up the middle and first to third extra bases. Few errors.

I have plans to put this on a plaque and sneak it into Cooperstown.

Imagine having to take the 7 train, looking like you’re in Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queer with AIDS, right next to some dude who got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It’s depressing.

- John Rocker

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Bet he doesn't understand a thing about baseball, batting orders, DH, any of that
He definitely doesn't know anything about the DH because he thinks that the Japanese pitcher who is also a really good hitter is an argument against the DH rather than in favor of it. Completely ass backwards take.

EDIT: Here it is:

That guy patiently explains to him why his argument makes no sense whatsoever and Pat is like "okay, but my point still stands".

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
"I'd retire first. It's the most hectic, nerve-wracking city. Imagine having to take the 7 Train to the ballpark looking like you're riding through Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queer with AIDS, right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing... The biggest thing I don't like about New York are the foreigners. You can walk an entire block in Times Square and not hear anybody speaking English. Asians and Koreans and Vietnamese and Indians and Russians and Spanish people and everything up there. How the hell did they get in this country?" - John Rocker

I always loved Rocker, wasn't even a Braves fan, I just really loved how much shit he talked about the Mets and their fans.
A fucking Saint. Also fuck the Mets.

G

I do enjoy a good late game double switch, or any of the numerous strategy adjustments needed in the later innings to determine when a pitcher should be taken out, adjusted in the order etc. But to think that any casual fan gives a shit about the differences is asinine. Nobody wants to see 99.99% of pitchers batting .100 and hoping to get a glimpse of the mendoza line once in their entire career. Arguing against the DH because some Mike Hampton comes along once a decade is obviously retarded. Nobody except a minority of baseball nerds gives a fuck about sac bunts and wheel play strategies. He's neither stealthy, nor geek.
Even the Hamptons and Bumgarners still usually hit 170 despite jacking a few HRs and usually in bunches like 3-4 or Hamptons 7 and then 1,2 0 for some years. It's a party trick thing when you see pitchers hit well more than an art form. Fun to watch, but so minor in reality.

G

• the whites
    • juice heads, play first base or hidden in the outfield somewhere. bats 195, with 50/50 either a strikeout or a homerun.. see:Adam Dunn
    • occasional genius level nerd (e.g greg maddox) who just beats all the juiced up retards mentally , as a starting pitcher out thinking them.
    • Some dude who comes in and has like a really good season because he's crazy and unpredictable until he gets figured out, burns out, has to see a sports psychologist and then fades away... ala kevin youkilis, eric gagne
  • The defectors - puerto rico, domican republic , haiti
    • closers,starting pitches, short stop
    • Grew up throwing rocks over rivers and using cradboard gloves or some shit so once they get a real glove and spikes they basically were training at altitude all their life.
  • Blacks - they have this extra leg muscle that...
  • Asians
    • boring fundamentals. A lot of singles up the middle and first to third extra bases. Few errors.

Rocker was real smart and I think he's married to a gook, all in spite of being a redneck.