• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is at Hooligan's right now

G

Do NOT call Hooligan's at (414) 273-5230.
FPwt1QTXMBAnMnZ.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
this is how all successful people spend their thursday afternoons
My favorite team plays tomorrow afternoon and I didn’t even think to take off work to go watch it at a bar like piggy is doing because it’s sad. He’s forever unemployed but I’m sure he’s telling the other pathetic drunks watching baseball on a weekday afternoon that he “took off” from his work to watch the game at a bar because he can’t afford cable.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Remember when Pat though he could talk baseball but didnt even know the basic rules?

View attachment 33573

View attachment 33574

Fucking idiot.
This is why mr “I know everything and I’m never wrong, child” NEVER tries to talk sports on twitter. He knows he’s not a real fan and pretending and would get called out royally on twitter, especially since sports fans would bust his balls and call him all kinds of names. He’s a fake sports fan and only goes to the game to drink, eat ball park junk, and look at his phone.