• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick hasn't tweeted in 12 hours

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Rumor has it that Pat was killed in a car wreck coming back from Detroit. Apparently Mustangs don't do well on ice.

Pat's twitter following should probably be made aware of this unfortunate news.
Be sure to condemn the inevitable imposter account that will pop up in the wake of this. It will go by the handle @stealthygeek and people should be made aware that he's an atalker impersonating our late beloved Pat. Point out that the account is not verified as proof of the rascal's ill intent.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He did a 24 hour bid
His last tweet was 17hrs ago

Screenshot_20220116-182838.jpg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Oh no, it seems one of the atalkers, fed up with Rick's silence, has turned the eye of Sauron to Pedo Paul Weimer. And he's sharing falsehoods about Paul's basement in the form of shoehorned and crass puns. I really hope Rick comes back soon. This is almost his fault for not responding to the atalkers and stoking the flames. He's right. They always just double down and keep going.

View attachment 19985

He's got them trained like dogs, doesn't he

Screenshot_20220116-183543.jpg