• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick hasn't tweeted in 12 hours

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
7B36269F-DEA6-4CB9-9CA7-891ACCB4F351.jpeg

We are now approaching 22 hours with zero Patrick tweets, and the crowds are starting to buzz with anticipation

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Goddamnit, I start to get an interest in Patposting again and that's when the lunkhead goes silent.

It has to be some third party intervention, either law enforcement, legal counsel or family forcing him to keep shtumm. No fucking way is this by his own choice, he doesn't have the willpower.

I initially thought his phone might've broke, but then I realized he would've found another way to get his fixes. I could legitimately see this fool driving to a fucking Internet cafe so he could keep tweeting.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Goddamnit, I start to get an interest in Patposting again and that's when the lunkhead goes silent.

It has to be some third party intervention, either law enforcement, legal counsel or family forcing him to keep shtumm. No fucking way is this by his own choice, he doesn't have the willpower.

I initially thought his phone might've broke, but then I realized he would've found another way to get his fixes. I could legitimately see this fool driving to a fucking Internet cafe so he could keep tweeting.
I genuinely think that his number of reported tweets are catching up with him, and he's on a mandatory, involuntary time out.