• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick hasn't tweeted in 12 hours

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
My best friend in the whole wide world is on that cruise. I like fun, but that shit is debauchery on a scale that I’m not comfortable with. I won’t get into the sordid details but it’s every bit as depraved as you’d think. I hope he has fun and stays safe.
can you give a short summary of what is treated as normal on that cruise? just so we understand what Fat is currently doing and seeing.
not my place to speak for this forum, but i'm positive that most of us wish Fat a good time genuinely.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220116-181415.png

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Lots of suckin’ and fuckin’, if I were a betting man.
I can imagine that the men are uniting their bodies in unnatural ways, but what is the standard at that cruise? Are they openly fornicating everywhere? What kind of music, drugs, types of weirdos that stand out even at the cruise etc. To win a general idea of what Fatrick might be doing right now.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
My best friend in the whole wide world is on that cruise. I like fun, but that shit is debauchery on a scale that I’m not comfortable with. I won’t get into the sordid details but it’s every bit as depraved as you’d think. I hope he has fun and stays safe.
I'm just imagining Tom Hanks in Castaway but this is the boat that picks him up and I had a quiet loff to myself.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Oh no, it seems one of the atalkers, fed up with Rick's silence, has turned the eye of Sauron to Pedo Paul Weimer. And he's sharing falsehoods about Paul's basement in the form of shoehorned and crass puns. I really hope Rick comes back soon. This is almost his fault for not responding to the atalkers and stoking the flames. He's right. They always just double down and keep going.

ImSoSorryPaul.PNG