• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patposting is Dead

G

Mad enough to call a pretty harmless post abusive. You sound like Pat or Jackie when they cry about us on Twitter. The only time anyone brings up Pat's daughter is to point out what a deadbeat he is or how sad it is that she inherited his mongoloid physiognomy.
nice lighten up, stupid
Because I called her a shithead? Do you not understand sarcasm?

I'm starting to see now why nobody likes you.
He joined here from KiwiFarms strictly for pat and racism posting. (We heard you!)

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Mad enough to call a pretty harmless post abusive. You sound like Pat or Jackie when they cry about us on Twitter. The only time anyone brings up Pat's daughter is to point out what a deadbeat he is or how sad it is that she inherited his mongoloid physiognomy.

wojak_soy_boy_angry_buck_teeth_by_onlyonion_df91287-pre.jpg

"You're angry!"

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
With a blabbering slobbery cohost
I rather be a guy with a nwe jersey acent then some feral. Nigge who cant see her own kids Atleast my kids live with me and I provied for tjem but I know that that’s to much to ask for from your kind raggedy ass nigger where is the man at? Oh right he behqve like all the other apes qnd
Left you you peopel are Al the ficking same. I own 7 properties rentals yeah I’m not rich but wll off enough to provide and my wife doesnt work now. You you rent your ficking sectin 8 housing and live like the feral jungle ape you were nefore we ahowed you civilization

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I rather be a guy with a nwe jersey acent then some feral. Nigge who cant see her own kids Atleast my kids live with me and I provied for tjem but I know that that’s to much to ask for from your kind raggedy ass nigger where is the man at? Oh right he behqve like all the other apes qnd
Left you you peopel are Al the ficking same. I own 7 properties rentals yeah I’m not rich but wll off enough to provide and my wife doesnt work now. You you rent your ficking sectin 8 housing and live like the feral jungle ape you were nefore we ahowed you civilization
Accurate

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I think it's ran it's course. Since the media tour Pat doesn't do anything funny or original. It's like watching a show on its 5th or 6th season just come apart.

"Prison, stlaker"......WE HEARD YOU!

Drinking at bars, retarded politcal takes, no responsibility or self reflection....rinse and repeat

Adding unlikable new charcters into the show like this "Hildy", guy......"Bill"........Jackie fucking stinks.

Fuck, Aids garage sale is one of the funnier bits going today.

So Pat paid $30,000 for us to all laugh at him for a few years? PFG bit if this is it.
Who was this?