• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patposting is Dead

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
cunnylaw.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
"Onaforums" isn't a monolith. This is hildo, tomlinson, jacky tier thinking. Each individual poster is responsible for their individual posts only. Unless you are specifically referring to one poster contradicting themselves this is a retarded take.
Calm down, Francis.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I don't know what you're insinuating. I've said nothing about abusing children. My humorous comment regarding this dime-a-dozen "Pat posting is dead' thread was based on my own speculation that there may be a time in her adult life when she tries to reconnect with her father, (which could be a barrel of laughs depending on how Patrick handles it) and therefore does not represent the thoughts and opinions of anyone else on this board and that includes you. I have not contacted and will not be contacting/harassing her or her family.

Please don't put words in my mouth, you womanly faggot.
Too long to read but verbal abuse is abuse, hence the name. You sure defend abuse of kids 🤔

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I still stand by the opinion that absolutely nothing will ever top Apostlegate. That was the peak of patposting. Everything since then has been great too but it’s definitely been tapering off. He’s always going to be a main character around here but I think he’s been so utterly defeated at this point that there isn’t much more milk left to squeeze.

It’s been really slow here for the past couple of months and I don’t see anything happening that could possibly put him back in the same spotlight as during the lolsuit. I hope I’m wrong.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Even his "my book is almost done you guys, really" announcement was a wet fart. He's persona non grata in the literary sphere so the only books he'll sell (if he even gets physical copies) will be used as toilet paper. It will be a pathetic defeat for the pig man but ultimately boring. The world passed him by. He's just an angry, fat, drunk, fat, deadbeat, fat, fat man writing shit no one will read and failing to bait people on X. Die in obscurity (and fat about it), fatso.