• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patposting is Dead

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
‎
Forum Clout
Onaforumsters: "I only abuse people who deserve it!!! And I hate pedos too because abusing children is wrong!!!!!

Also Onaforumsters:
I don't know what you're insinuating. I've said nothing about abusing children. My humorous comment regarding this dime-a-dozen "Pat posting is dead' thread was based on my own speculation that there may be a time in her adult life when she tries to reconnect with her father, (which could be a barrel of laughs depending on how Patrick handles it) and therefore does not represent the thoughts and opinions of anyone else on this board and that includes you. I have not contacted and will not be contacting/harassing her or her family.

Please don't put words in my mouth, you womanly faggot.

TorquieTwoBeers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Crazy that after five years of this, people still make "Patposting is dead" posts. Pat is the internet's biggest idiot for a reason. Every time there's a lull, he comes oinking back, dumber than ever. It's been this way since the reddit days.

We still have the remaining Quasi debt, the Dan TRO transcripts, finishing Tiny Tim, Pat shopping it around and getting rejected and having to self-publish it, etc. Maybe he files another lawsuit somehow. Maybe he gets arrested for SWAT-ing himself. Maybe Niki finally realizes he's a burden and divorces him and we get Single Pat living in a clapboard apartment in the ghetto. Maybe he gets t-boned while driving drunk in Susan. Patience, everyone.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Do you guys just randomly make up shit? Sure it’s possible, but using any kind of basic reasoning, inductive, whatever. What gives you the idea this is at all likely to be easy?

It’s called being an OPTIMIST. I’ve been doing this for 18 years, I don’t need anybody telling me how to do FAWKING shitposting, trust me.

Nice try with da hate though