• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posts a random anon Reddit comment as proof of illegal threats

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Yeah I've been dming all the pamper army grunts to prepare for war. But what they don't know is that I've been playing both sides so that the Huggies niggas and the pamper proletariat destroy each other. Leaving only depends to claim whatever remains

HEY Mister "admin" goody two shoes. YOU leave the diaper chat out of this ok?

GloryHoleTorqueH

Forum Clout

GloryHoleTorqueH

Forum Clout
I think Pat randomly searches up his name and anything tangentially related to him (fat, failed author, bitch tits etc) on Reddit because he has NPD and then screenshots anything that remotely supports him and shits it out on twitter. Twitter, a platform that's dying but he refuses to abandon

ask him about annabel, just outside of shithole portage!

GloryHoleTorqueH

Forum Clout
I bet 10$ that the Reddit account is Jackie.

435794d0b04ae8a2cc55550b2e4cf744.jpeg

86a1324949457a23481654c7145562ee.jpeg

I am no detective but doesn't the "$" sign go before the sum? kind of like fake emails with the "." "". seems pretty big fat faggot mouthed fishy

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Looking further into his history, he posted O&A references, used the term "lolcow", and spent most of his time on r/Mersh.

I wouldn't doubt he had an account here and got himself banned at least once, probably for gayops.

View attachment 185041View attachment 185042

View attachment 185043

Unironically, this could be Porsalin.

He's OBSESSED with Mersh too, and knows just as little about Pat as this guy does. Last year Porsalin said on a livestream that a main focus of his upcoming Patrick documentary is how "Pat has changed his phone number hundreds of times, and these OnA people always somehow find it. I don't know how they do it!" -- Patrick has never changed his phone number, and it's frankly a good display of just how stubborn he is. 5 years into this shit and Porsalin still knows noThing, child. He's a fucking faggot and this reddit guy has the same cadence as him and everything.