• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posts a random anon Reddit comment as proof of illegal threats

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Patrick is RIGHT! Toilet/undie activist @admin DMed me that he was going to tell Patrick to tune into NPS (Nice Pampers Stupid) podcast, hosted by Diaper Navy Sr. Admiral Dan 'The Diaper' Mullen. Admin surmised that listening to even 1 second of that garbage would rape Patrick's ears and probably kill him. Make no mistake, this was a murder attempt.

Little did @admin know that Patrick is a PROUD diaper man, and he actually loved the podcast (almost as much as he loves stinky diapers). Patrick wins again.
Hang on. Now I'm wondering.. you know how Pat boasts he doesn't wear underwear? Surely it's because he wears DIAPERS! He's just doing a Tomlinson Technicality. It all makes sense now.

Forum Clout
Last one.

He posted an Anthony Cumia photo pretending to be him at least once:

SmartSelect_20240226-162538_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20240226-162612_Chrome.jpg

Edit: He's Canadian.

SmartSelect_20240226-165010_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20240226-165034_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
DEAR FBI AGENT TASKED WITH MONITORING US,

I, nor my compadres here at OnA Forums have ANY DESIRE to kill this fat retard. That would be illegal and not allowed! Beyond that, we enjoy him being alive because he cannot do the stupid shit he does that makes us laugh if he's a stiff!

Yours truly,

The OnA Forums $70,900 Fuchitive

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Circular propaganda. I saw Patrick say these things so I repeat them then Patrick uses my posts as evidence he's not loying. Same deal he does with media. See? There's a news story where they covered my lies, that makes true and I'll cite them as sources and evidence.

Forum Clout
I think Pat randomly searches up his name and anything tangentially related to him (fat, failed author, bitch tits etc) on Reddit because he has NPD and then screenshots anything that remotely supports him and shits it out on twitter. Twitter, a platform that's dying but he refuses to abandon
Fatrick needs to be the subject of a case study he's narcissistic in such an extreme way, only other niggas that narcissistic at least have some accomplishments to back it up and none of them spend every waking hour spamming their toilet with the same "prison, stlatker" message. This nigga aint got a job besides pretending to work on books and he wastes all his time on the bird app LOL

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Can ANYONE show proof that we have not only said we’re going to kill him (not so.) and have actually discussed plans for said murder? I’ve heard Pat and his ball washers make this very serious claim yet no link / screen shot.
The ONLY posts that ever appeared here that explicitly threatened violence was in the kiddie pool during the lolsuit. They were made by a user @stealthypussy in a 15 minute period, and all posts appeared in Patrick's next filing. In other words, it was another one of his fat false flags.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
The ONLY posts that ever appeared here that explicitly threatened violence was in the kiddie pool during the lolsuit. They were made by a user @stealthypussy in a 15 minute period, and all posts appeared in Patrick's next filing. In other words, it was another one of his fat false flags.
I will continue to defame you, muahahahaha!

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
He won't ever stop making up bullshit drama. It's his life. Years before Norm/11 he claimed that somebody broke into his apartment to steal his notebook because "somebody doesn't like what [he] has to say." He's constantly fighting evil in a battle of... opinions? The guy is a child.

G

Last one.

He posted an Anthony Cumia photo pretending to be him at least once:

View attachment 185046View attachment 185047

[MEDIA=reddit]amIuglyBrutallyHonest/comments/16aev8r[/MEDIA]

Edit: He's Canadian.

View attachment 185051View attachment 185052
[MEDIA=reddit]germany/comments/15kjb11[/MEDIA]

Great white north and chunk of coal serched.
Ok… so its dumbass boomia?
Am i blowing a bit here TEE HEE?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://pfgforums.com/threads/racism-at-horton-inc.31221/page-2#post-690812[/URL]

IMG_0914.jpeg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://pfgforums.com/threads/life-is-genuinely-better-when-you-admit-to-being-retarded.42994/#post-971521[/URL]

IMG_0915.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: