• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat loses it at me and JDA, Worldcon 2018 screenshots

G

sigh. do we have to be so protective of every new person that shows up.
After these NAMBLA animals are running down the street like ethnic minorities in Sarajevo circa 1994 then we can talk. And don’t pretend your main gripe isn’t Mr. Del Arroz’s very non-English speaking heritage.

Now silence. Or I’ll type a magnum opus about you (Part II) Kidding of course, my Nubian Queen.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
After these NAMBLA animals are running down the street like ethnic minorities in Sarajevo circa 1994 then we can talk. And don’t pretend your main gripe isn’t Mr. Del Arroz’s very non-English speaking heritage.

Now silence. Or I’ll type a magnum opus about you (Part II) Kidding of course, my Nubian Queen.
i hate all sodomites. kid fuckers and trannies aren't much different, i don't see the point in forming an alliance with one to take down another.
if he can hang and provide good content, then by all means that's cool with me. but i will never pretend it's ok.
and yes fuck spanish people too.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
i hate all sodomites. kid fuckers and trannies aren't much different, i don't see the point in forming an alliance with one to take down another.
if he can hang and provide good content, then by all means that's cool with me. but i will never pretend it's ok.
It's pretty much a given that all mentally ill men in dresses want to fuck kids. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, the enemy of my enemy is a tranny

G

You’re a hard boiled egg, Bam I’ll give you that. And any Gaylord much less colored broad who can hang on this site is equally cool with me.

NAMBLA/SFWA is our enemy. Admitted kid fuckers not just convicts. That’s my point.

Oh by the way thanks for hanging low with my favorite Irish faggot @Zombie247 and me while we blasted Reddit post 10/2. Oh that’s right. Bitch.

Just joshin’ ya. I’ll always be your JohnDough911.

G

You hate "Sodomites"? I'm sure you've taken multiple AIDS dripping BBC's up your ass, so you shouldn't judge.

P.S.

I'm not simping. I'm genuinely in love with my new girlfriend and her feminine penis.

Last edited by a moderator:

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
You hate "Sodomites"? I'm sure you've taken multiple AIDS dripping BBC's up your ass, so you shouldn't judge.

P.S.

I'm not simping. I'm genuinely in love with my new girlfriend and her feminine penis.
that's different. you guys forget that i'm a rastafarian, i am a lot more hardcore of a homo hater than most of you.

i can get along with gays just fine i adore carol and i'm willing to give this fella a chance. but i'm not going to fucking tone it down can you imagine if someone said cool it with the nigger hate because we don't want to scare bam off? come the fuck on.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
that's different. you guys forget that i'm a rastafarian, i am a lot more hardcore of a homo hater than most of you.

i can get along with gays just fine i adore carol and i'm willing to give this fella a chance. but i'm not going to fucking tone it down can you imagine if someone said cool it with the nigger hate because we don't want to scare bam off? come the fuck on.
This nigger has a point

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Sodomy includes oral sex. And don't act like you haven't taken it in the ass or at least tried. We are (probably) all sodomites on these here forums. That being said, trannies are delusional degenerates but I let them live their lives as long as they let others live theirs.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Sodomy includes oral sex. And don't act like you haven't taken it in the ass or at least tried. We are (probably) all sodomites on these here forums. That being said, trannies are delusional degenerates but I let them live their lives as long as they let others live theirs.
everything that i do is between a man and a woman and blessed by god. not the same. let me guess, this guy is a "lesbian"?