• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat loses it at me and JDA, Worldcon 2018 screenshots

G

So what are you and this Ellen Degeneres looking faggot arguing about again?
Our new friend Erin and Jon were having issues with members of SFWA prior to WorldCon76. Patrick and his crew were calling them Nazis and threatening to harass them if they peacefully assembled. (Their constitutional right btw.)

This Max asshole, a public employee, was making creepy and intimidating comments to Erin via DMs on social media. He was trying to bully her and dissuade her from protesting.

Am I getting that right?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
The SFWA is the same group who’s members claimed Gwinnett County, Georgia was stuck in the stone ages for correctly convicting and imprisoning a kiddy fiddling scumbag. These people would be the first I would round up for a genocide if I was an actual Nazi, child.

ErinSith

Trolled Fatrick before it was cool
Forum Clout
"Just keep your white male gamma-rage hands away from me Saturday and you can pout all you want."

Wow. That's such a direct shut down. And an infinitely better response than having a whole conference (that already has a full plate) put out a notice to all potential attendees about how afraid you are, and threatening to have someone arrested on sight.
I had a gut feeling that shiv twist would deal some critical damage. I didn’t know his backstory at that point, but he reeked of someone with socio-sexual insecurity and I suspected the “ewww, a creepy loser” treatment from a femaleish person would wreck him. I’m completely not surprised to now find out he was literally cuckolded by his best friend.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
The SFWA is the same group who’s members claimed Gwinnett County, Georgia was stuck in the stone ages for correctly convicting and imprisoning a kiddy fiddling scumbag. These people would be the first I would round up for a genocide if I was an actual Nazi, child.
Who is also a kike, to no one's surprise

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
We were protesting worldcon over SWFA protecting pedos and pedopologists, for some reason this guy took it real personally.
Also found a Sam Delany meme I made for it:
"Nothing painful happened at all .... well, except when he forced his giant, adult, throbbing manhood into my small adolescent opening, ripping it open violently and reducing my anus into little more than a fountain of blood as he sated his animalistic urging.

Other than that, it was completely normal and non-painful and every child should experience it".

The rope.

Forum Clout
Alright I'm up to speed now. Crazy they even talk down to their ultimate protected class of trannys when it comes to protecting whatever their weird bullshit is. So odd
There's no such thing as an actual "protected class" with them - they first determine whether you're an ally or an enemy, and then if you're an enemy they go back and find a reason why you are a Nazi.

So you could check all the boxes - tranny, woke, crippled, have a service chinchilla by your side when you teach CRT - but if you start talking about how you haven't felt the same since you took the vaccine and you're not sure we should be mandating this, none of that matters. They will search for whatever category they can find (aha...she's white!) and then use that to unperson you ("clearly your misinformed opinion on vaccines is rooted in white privilege and supremacy")

Their only principle is "what do I have to say to win?" .

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
They latched onto some deputy calling Kramer a Christ killing Jew (true) and took no that as a sign the was being persecuted

G

b88e2a90-3d53-4233-bb80-88c3c4ed264f-jpeg.22077

People on our side are so much more charming and amicable than these humorless, rage boobs.

G

I had a gut feeling that shiv twist would deal some critical damage. I didn’t know his backstory at that point, but he reeked of someone with socio-sexual insecurity and I suspected the “ewww, a creepy loser” treatment from a femaleish person would wreck him. I’m completely not surprised to now find out he was literally cuckolded by his best friend.
Hilarious how everyone's got him profiled down to a T...so fat and transparent.