• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat loses it at me and JDA, Worldcon 2018 screenshots

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
I went and found these in my old phone, this is the exchange that led to me dunking on him as an incel. This absolute lunatic Max Schultz in the first two pics sent us a bunch of insane threats on fb messenger, except he was a complete dumbass and had all his employment and personal information on his FB profile. My minions dragged him pretty hard, he had a few articles written about him, I even went on Lars Larson and dragged him pretty good.

I can’t find one of the last comment he made, but Pat basically snarked about me liking my own tweets then blocked me. I only had like 400 followers on this account, ratioing a blue check with tens of thousands of followers that easily just confirms they’re mostly fake IMO.

Enjoy:

Whoa, a trailblazer! Welcome to the fray. There are no better laughs to be had on the internet than here.

The ghosts of greatness walk these halls. Something something battle tested microphones.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
"Just keep your white male gamma-rage hands away from me Saturday and you can pout all you want."

Wow. That's such a direct shut down. And an infinitely better response than having a whole conference (that already has a full plate) put out a notice to all potential attendees about how afraid you are, and threatening to have someone arrested on sight.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
"Just keep your white male gamma-rage hands away from me Saturday and you can pout all you want."

Wow. That's such a direct shut down. And an infinitely better response than having a whole conference (that already has a full plate) put out a notice to all potential attendees about how afraid you are, and threatening to have someone arrested on sight.
That's just it - Pat's a scared, whiny little bitch.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
umrqrnywrn321.jpg

G

I went and found these in my old phone, this is the exchange that led to me dunking on him as an incel. This absolute lunatic Max Schultz in the first two pics sent us a bunch of insane threats on fb messenger, except he was a complete dumbass and had all his employment and personal information on his FB profile. My minions dragged him pretty hard, he had a few articles written about him, I even went on Lars Larson and dragged him pretty good.

I can’t find one of the last comment he made, but Pat basically snarked about me liking my own tweets then blocked me. I only had like 400 followers on this account, ratioing a blue check with tens of thousands of followers that easily just confirms they’re mostly fake IMO.

Enjoy:
You seem like a good egg, Erin. To celebrate your arrival maybe a girl’s night out with @CarolMaxheinie and Gosia. Paint the town red as they say. I’d steer clear of E North Ave in Milwaukee though. From what I’ve heard there’s a lot of fat drunk drivers in the area.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
He was on the board of a local children’s zoo as well, he sure got super salty about us calling out sex predators.
Heyyy Erin! Glad to have you on board! I remember laughing my ass off at your interaction with Pat sooo long ago! It was back in the reddit days before we got kicked off. Youre an OG patposter!

ErinSith

Trolled Fatrick before it was cool
Forum Clout

Attachments

• DDD44C02-18FB-498C-9CE3-2101DB845F21.jpeg
    DDD44C02-18FB-498C-9CE3-2101DB845F21.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 135
  • AFA5736A-E203-49E5-9337-02B8C56B1A94.jpeg
    AFA5736A-E203-49E5-9337-02B8C56B1A94.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 6A2BCA9F-96AA-4E59-8C73-C68A42BE24A8.jpeg
    6A2BCA9F-96AA-4E59-8C73-C68A42BE24A8.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 134
  • B88E2A90-3D53-4233-BB80-88C3C4ED264F.jpeg
    B88E2A90-3D53-4233-BB80-88C3C4ED264F.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 310

ErinSith

Trolled Fatrick before it was cool
Forum Clout
So what are you and this Ellen Degeneres looking faggot arguing about again?
We were protesting worldcon over SWFA protecting pedos and pedopologists, for some reason this guy took it real personally.
Also found a Sam Delany meme I made for it:

Attachments

• EAC286D6-08CC-4E5E-88C7-8C43F1C8B111.jpeg
    EAC286D6-08CC-4E5E-88C7-8C43F1C8B111.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 77