• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Daniel Larson's zoomer stalkers are being questioned by the FBI after they traced all their info back through his phone and social media accounts. I doubt that will happen in Rick's case, but Daniel is a homeless schitzophrenic and they went through all that trouble nonetheless so who knows?
I do. I literally know more than anyone here. And you're a retard.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Secondly, this is not a simple group of trolls. Ignoring them does not make them go away. Indeed, it has been our long experience after nearly six years ignoring them is what makes them double down and become more bold and violent.

He continues to push this silly lie. The only time he ignored the trolls was in late 2018-2019 when his Twitter was suspended. In those ten months, he was forgotten by most of the sub to the point where the mods told people to stop posting about him because he was boring. As soon as he got his Twitter back, he was engaging and taunting 24/7 and has been doing so for the last 5 years. Texts, emails, tweets, interviews, lawsuits, etc. all day, every day, goading and fighting with his cyberstalkers. "six years of ignoring them" when he can't go an hour without replying to them.

Also it is super clear that if he started ignoring everyone, all of this would go away pretty quickly. People constantly ask if Patposting is dying whenever he goes a few days without providing new content. I'm glad the organizer of this weirdo pedophile convention saw the fact that Pat is complicit in all of this.

Forum Clout
He continues to push this silly lie. The only time he ignored the trolls was in late 2018-2019 when his Twitter was suspended. In those ten months, he was forgotten by most of the sub to the point where the mods told people to stop posting about him because he was boring. As soon as he got his Twitter back, he was engaging and taunting 24/7 and has been doing so for the last 5 years. Texts, emails, tweets, interviews, lawsuits, etc. all day, every day, goading and fighting with his cyberstalkers. "six years of ignoring them" when he can't go an hour without replying to them.

Also it is super clear that if he started ignoring everyone, all of this would go away pretty quickly. People constantly ask if Patposting is dying whenever he goes a few days without providing new content. I'm glad the organizer of this weirdo pedophile convention saw the fact that Pat is complicit in all of this.
Yeah, at first it was just a pest saying 'look at this dork, he'll respond to anything!' and a few more fucked with him and then he was entirely forgotten until he did the Kool Aid Man thing. Stupid fat fuck.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Is this what got ol’ Butterknife Butt suspended?
It was part of it, he made many of these kind of threats how they need to die / be killed / eat bullet / take one to the head / etc.

Before this he would say “win a Darwin Award” (kill your self) but then he went full I HATE YOU SO YOU MUST DIE!!!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Pat has deluded himself stupid seriously. Everyone with the brain of a cat can see he eggs this shit on. “Oh so suing them is egging them on??? Reporting them to the police egging them on??? Talking about their crimes is egging them on???” No. No you fucking idiot, what is egging them on is doing worthless shit such as going “No you worthless little baby infant stlaker, my brother is not an athlete, and you should be raped to death.” There is no necessity to correct the record. There is no NEGATIVE to not correcting the record, but there is a huge negative to correcting the record. Almost 6 fucking years and he still can’t realize this. (I could seriously go on about this forever but he will never process he is the problem or even has a modicum of responsibility for any of this.)
They should start various “Internet personality studies” programs at some colleges lol.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Daniel Larson's zoomer stalkers are being questioned by the FBI after they traced all their info back through his phone and social media accounts. I doubt that will happen in Rick's case, but Daniel is a homeless schitzophrenic and they went through all that trouble nonetheless so who knows?
But how would they be able to tell you're not one of his many fans who visits his website to enjoy the content that he posts?

Forum Clout
Evidence of credible bomb threats.

mqdefault.jpg

images

Forum Clout
He loves it. It validates him to have “enemies”. He is a loser.
Pat, let me break this down in terms you can understand:
  • Without Skeletor, He-man would just be some gay rich kid running around Eternia is his underwear.
  • Without COBRA, G.I. Joe is pretty much a militarized version of the Village People.
  • Without ONA, you'd have no one giving you sorely-needed life advice, including: show humility, work on your social skills, be a father to your daughter, reign in the social media, be a nicer husband, be more financially responsible, get in shape, drink less, keep adult hours.
Although I take back the last one. You've ignored it all and remain the same fuck-up that you have always been. At least other people's adversaries make them look less retarded than in their absence.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
They should start various “Internet personality studies” programs at some colleges lol.
Or as I (unironically) said a ways back, use (a redacted version of) him as the backbone for a middle school "Social Media and You" class, as a cautionary tale. Or fuck, make it a cartoon in Highlights.

"Gallant knows that Twitter is retarded and has more fulfilling outlets in his life, socially and recreationally. Goofus, fat fool that he is, blew six figures over someone calling him a fat fool."