• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat on his media campaign, "Stalkers and terrorists follow me everywhere threatening to kill me and bomb venues I attend!"

Pat to organizers, "Why the fuck would you block me from your venues, cowards!?"

Either the "threats" are real or not, Pat. Which one is it?
That was something I was surprised about his media tour - he cried his life is in constant danger so a con would be cautious about having him as a guest because he says people are “always” trying to kill him.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
210123-larry-king-al-0914.jpg

So how can we expect to terraform and colonize Venus?

Forum Clout
And I even pointed out when he did this that it was the first time he had threatened to physically attack someone at the con. I knew this would ban him - he’s openly daring people to get him into a physical confrontation.
Because he honestly believes, in his overstressed heart of hearts, that everyone would clap and cheer at all of the right parts of a fat man throwing fists at a nerd convention rather than preferring to not have fat retard throwing fists at a nerd convention. I’m sorry we’re so stupid.

starshipretard69

Blue Oyster Dolt
Forum Clout
"Secondly, this is not a simple group of trolls. Ignoring them does not make them go away. Indeed, it has been our long experience after nearly six years ignoring them is what makes them double down and become more bold and violent. The old chatroom axiom “don’t feed the trolls” does not apply to this cult."

You never tried "ignoring them" for a single second, fat retard.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Secondly, this is not a simple group of trolls. Ignoring them does not make them go away. Indeed, it has been our long experience after nearly six years ignoring them is what makes them double down and become more bold and violent. The old chatroom axiom “don’t feed the trolls” does not apply to this cult."

You never tried "ignoring them" for a single second, fat retard.
Even funnier part of the reason they banned him is because of how much he interacts with the people he claims are dangerous serious criminals trying to kill him. The whole “I’m gonna physically attack you robert if I see you at the con” really didn’t help.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He says he will provide proof and facts of his claim he did nothing wrong, just used his word and nothing else because Pat NEVER has to show proof
View attachment 197539
View attachment 197540
Pat will never be invited back for throwing a temper tantrum and trashing them. He can’t help but make things worse for himself.
You heard it here first folks. If you have a disruptive asshole who is argumentative and- Actually scratch that. Lets pretend Pat is a literal blank slate. If you have a blank slate who people follow around and harass the cons he goes to and has bomb threats called in where he goes…DONT UNINVITE THAT PERSON. Doesn’t matter if they’re innocent or guilty or anything. You can’t uninvite them. It is YOUR priority as a con organizer to make sure the guy who has stalkers doesn’t feel marginalized, even if that means putting the safety of every other attendant at risk.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Haha even the 'broader Penguicon authorities' blame Pat for feeding the trolls.
Pat has deluded himself stupid seriously. Everyone with the brain of a cat can see he eggs this shit on. “Oh so suing them is egging them on??? Reporting them to the police egging them on??? Talking about their crimes is egging them on???” No. No you fucking idiot, what is egging them on is doing worthless shit such as going “No you worthless little baby infant stlaker, my brother is not an athlete, and you should be raped to death.” There is no necessity to correct the record. There is no NEGATIVE to not correcting the record, but there is a huge negative to correcting the record. Almost 6 fucking years and he still can’t realize this. (I could seriously go on about this forever but he will never process he is the problem or even has a modicum of responsibility for any of this.)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure one of the ones of him bitching about you stealing his money was in the 20s.
The one he did on Torswats around April 15th stretched to 30+ maybe even 40. That was the one where he was explaining all our “swattings”, tied us to the Patti Labelle bomb threat, and that woman claimed we love to shoot animals.

starshipretard69

Blue Oyster Dolt
Forum Clout
"They had no previous interaction with this board member, who naively accepted the message request and proceeded to cough up sensitive information to a person they failed to vet in any way."

Sounds a lot like this fat retard I read about online who spent several hours divulging personal details to a fake HuffPo reporter.

Also hilarious how he tried to crowbar in that he "hand-sold thousands of books" at one single Penguicon, let alone over the course of his life. The ease with which he lies is so disturbing.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Coupla tree tings:

- Rick claims we got him banned from a convention he was only scheduled to speak at once we allegedly got him invited in the first place. Rick, I can't possibly articulate in English how ridiculous you sound here. Any normie reading this is going to assume you had a stroke while writing it. It's so silly it can't possibly be true.

- He conveniently decides to "summarize" his reply to Penguicon's email rather than post it like he did their email. I wonder why. Is it because you were a cunt, Rick?

- The hotel and police certainly did not coordinate a quiet sweep of the hotel without evacuating it. That's not something that happened. Just think about it. That is one of your tallest tales yet, Rick.

- Penguicon can barely afford to book their hotel space for the event, let alone market the fucking thing, let alone employ an OpSec staff to deal with this nonsense. If even TEN people cancel their tickets because they were turned off by the Twitter nonsense around Rick, it's a huge hit against their take. If Rick had ever worked for a profitable enterprise or just simply wasn't a narcissist, he'd understand this. Alas, he does not.

- Rick doesn't know what indeed means.