• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Finally sat down to start slogging through his whiny drivel. I get the strong sense that all he's done is force this particular organizing body to do even more research and catalog a list of reasons why he should never be allowed to return to Penguicon.

It would be so easy for them to just point to other stories that are out there (like the author he tried to start shit with at the Spaghetti Factory or other alcoholic behavior) and say, "He won't be returning. Case closed."

As always, Pat is his own worst enemy no matter what.
Funny part is that pat is crying about trolls ruining it but Pat is spending most of his thread arguing with Leslie. A fellow lefty in the publishing industry. Most of his usual trolls are just watching on the sidelines as Pat proves they made the right choice.

Forum Clout
Agree its completely lame. It is funny that it was caused so easy by just people reading his blog. I guess his 180k a week in airbnb can't cover his data cap.

6 figure author, child. They pay me in kilobytes, I'm sorry you're so stupid.

Finally sat down to start slogging through his whiny drivel. I get the strong sense that all he's done is force this particular organizing body to do even more research and catalog a list of reasons why he should never be allowed to return to Penguicon.

It would be so easy for them to just point to other stories that are out there (like the author he tried to start shit with at the Spaghetti Factory or other alcoholic behavior) and say, "He won't be returning. Case closed."

He should also not be allowed to use gray text on white. Esp. when your protesters fans want to read it on an archive in case they don't want to give you an IP, fake or not they want to conserve your bandwidth out of consideration for others.

(No reader mode. To fix his weird design choice. Niki, if I can call you that, tell Pat that the readability aids in achieving better engagement with it.)

Last edited:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Forum Clout

It's clear that his parents never taught him the lesson that "you may think you're right, you may even be right, but the world doesn't always work like that". Work certainly sure didn't. No one wants the fucking headache, fatso. Sure they don't want harassment of speakers, etc, etc. But they also don't want a fat retard threatening to beat people up for petty personal reasons. They want to at least break even, and have an uneventful weekend. You're promising an event.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Heidi's brother chimes in
1715127961344.png

"I was thinking" "I may have to reconsider" sure you were, what a phony Karen

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
did anybody here book him that panel about space AIDS or did he just make it up? what kind of tranny retard convention are they running where you can just book hours for speakers and they call them up? I'm going to make them do a hate crime by booking some negress a talk about space spears and moon bananas.
Who the fuck is sending death threats to con attendees? NOBODY. You were banned for lying about bomb threats you fat faggot
I know this one, it's Pat! Pat wrote some action movie threat to Oogabooga and himself that, i think, had "you will never find me" in it, and sounded like his stupid book characters, who sound like pat. Patrick S. Bomblinson.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
did anybody here book him that panel about space AIDS or did he just make it up? what kind of tranny retard convention are they running where you can just book hours for speakers and they call them up?
It doesnt add up because thats the same topic he was supposed to have discussed at Confusion in January. So how would it be a prank if he has already done a presentation on the topic 3 months prior? Pretty weak "prank" to schedule him a gig on a topic he is already doing. Its another lie of his.

1715204647548.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
did anybody here book him that panel about space AIDS or did he just make it up? what kind of tranny retard convention are they running where you can just book hours for speakers and they call them up? I'm going to make them do a hate crime by booking some negress a talk about space spears and moon bananas.

I know this one, it's Pat! Pat wrote some action movie threat to Oogabooga and himself that, i think, had "you will never find me" in it, and sounded like his stupid book characters, who sound like pat. Patrick S. Bomblinson.
Also the only con that Ooga got a death threat was on one that also had Pat. Ooga still thinks the “president of the KKK” is after him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It doesnt add up because thats the same topic he was supposed to have discussed at Confusion in January. So how would it be a prank if he has already done a presentation on the topic 3 months prior? Pretty weak "prank" to schedule him a gig on a topic he is already doing. Its another lie of his.

View attachment 198143
I wonder if he’s claiming it’s a prank because even this degenerate shit is too much for him to pretend to support.