• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
curious that he doesn't acknowledge Boomia attending at all

By the way, how big is Penguicon? Up until now I assumed they only got like 100 attendees.
They posted a spreadsheet with data for 2022 iirc it was about 500 total attendees including single-day passes. It used to be bigger before trannies and masks, now they have to beg people to book extra rooms to fulfill the hotel contract hahaha

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Now he’s attacking Leslie
IMG_2972.jpeg

Forum Clout

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Now he’s attacking Leslie
View attachment 197550
“Deal with” God, he’s such a creep.

A creep with a truly magnificent brain. The lack of internal coherence is almost humbling. He must reply to the trolls to keep them in check, but the trolls are also, while he constantly replies, threatening mass shootings and calling in bomb threats. Nice containment, stupid.

Also, the mass shooting shit has got me heated. It’s entirely invented and he’s inserting it now because he think he’s losing ground. Am I missing some lore? Is there any credence to this??

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So someone submitted "Alien Crabs and Dragonpox: How STDs are depicted in SFF and why we need more sex-positive representation" under Patrick's name as a joke but Penguicon of course was very enthusiastic about a degenerate and irrelevant topic
It’s amazing some of the goofy things this place has been able to pull off.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Falsely accusing me of vandalizing our own property when we have the actual vandal on our security cameras several times"

Why hasn't Pat ever posted any of those? We've seen one video and it was clearly Pat.
And he’s also claimed that one person in the video has been multiple people. Also that he got someone from heres “car” on their cam vandalizing his place.