• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh my God. He must have exploded at them about their “UNSECURED feedback form!!!!”
Just the fact that he took the time to write this blog talking about they are in the wrong and screwed up big is so funny. I’d love to see the email / phone exchanges with them. I imagine he had a SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!! outburst so he’s forever banned. Now he has to make it look like he was in the right and did nothing wrong and they’re all stupid.

Forum Clout
Pat complaining the nerd convention organizers have poor opsec is hilarious. You're a nobody Pat, and now you're more trouble than you're worth. Sexual assault survivor Leslie will be emailing all future conventions you plan on attending, detailing your harassment. Enjoy obscurity, debt satisfyer.
“OpSec” says the man who on at least two occasions tweeted a photo of an envelope with his fucking name and address on it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How do you make a mass shooting threat against an individual unless they are extremely obese?
I think he’s referring to that one con that he was on with ooga where they BOTH got death threats that someone would be murdering them at the con. Funny how Ooga did a bunch of other cons without issue and they only one he got a “death threat” was one with Pat.

Honoria

Forum Clout
This is probably longer than his Tiny Tim novel. Also makes him look really petty and bad to other conventions, that if they don't do EVERYTHING he says he'll trash them. He doesn't seem to know that they talk to each other.

I want to thank him for waiting to release this at the exact second the Leslie drama started so we can immediately move on. Nice timing!

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
We know he's lying about the bomb threats, but the people running those things don't. He really expects them to accept the risk of a terrorist attack or whatever just so he doesn't have to feel excluded. He's such a cunt. Too selfish and deluded to understand that even if you believed every word that came out of his mouth he would still be a colossal asshole. He must be scared of being disinvited from the rest of the cons or he wouldn't be writing this. Leslie has him nervous. Once these trannies turn on you it's over.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
99.9% sure he's going to collect the IP's and give them to the police
Doesn’t it seem strange that he’d put out a blog post (something he rarely does these days), and leave the comments section open. Someone is giving him directions and he’s listening to him. He’s changed his number and this could have easily been one of his welp! Tweet threads.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is probably longer than his Tiny Tim novel. Also makes him look really petty and bad to other conventions, that if they don't do EVERYTHING he says he'll trash them. He doesn't seem to know that they talk to each other.

I want to thank him for waiting to release this at the exact second the Leslie drama started so we can immediately move on. Nice timing!
That’s what’s so funny - if he didn’t say anything nobody outside of us would know. Now his ego is hurt so he has to go full “penguicon is full of idiots and can’t properly run a convention, fuck them.”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Doesn’t it seem strange that he’d put out a blog post (something he rarely does these days), and leave the comments section open. Someone is giving him directions and he’s listening to him. He’s changed his number and this could have easily been one of his welp! Tweet threads.
I bet Jackie told him to do it - she will finally get those pesky rascals!

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Nah he linked it on Twitter. How would he know which of the 56,000 visits to his blog are from us and not his adoring fan base?
1715016539744.png

1715016555371.png

I'm so sorry, Rick.