• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Also hilarious how he tried to crowbar in that he "hand-sold thousands of books" at one single Penguicon, let alone over the course of his life. The ease with which he lies is so disturbing.

Surely that money was accounted for on his taxes for that year, nice and proper. So it will be easy for him to prove that he has massive financial damages from being banned from the event this year (and hopefully any other future cons that value the safety of their attendees.)

Oopsie doodles...

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Pat is UPSET guys
1715107208076.png

the story made File770, SFF blog you might remember from publishing Ekpeki's interview in which he explained his plan to overstay his visa (CBP appreciates that)
1715107306423.png

this is probably why his cheap $4/mo plan reached it's limit
weak faggots in the comments
1715107374801.png

1715107412920.png

1715107485449.png

1715107553675.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He doesn’t like his “scars” detail being called out
View attachment 197677
He’s drunk and all kinds of angry

To be fair he’s correct.

He clearly sTaTed he had scars in the siding of his hovel where he had to sand out the “vandalism”.

His bike he just had to buff it out, no scars.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Pat is UPSET guys
View attachment 197782

the story made File770, SFF blog you might remember from publishing Ekpeki's interview in which he explained his plan to overstay his visa (CBP appreciates that)
View attachment 197784
this is probably why his cheap $4/mo plan reached it's limit
weak faggots in the comments
View attachment 197785
View attachment 197787
View attachment 197788
View attachment 197789
"not actually saying the name"

It's not Beetlejuice or the Candyman, ya dumb bitch, it can't hurt you because you said it's name

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I think the "scars" were referring to the siding of the house. He is full of shit. Some non-acetone nail polish remover removes most permanent markers but I still think it was some weak and easy to clean marker. Pat wants to make it sound like he had to do over the top bodywork and get out the electric sander. He is embellishing everything. The gayest part is that there is video of who did it and unless whoever he is accusing is built just like pat and traveled to milwaukee during lockdowns. Then he is just proving that he is full of shit and crying wolf on anyone that questions him. Its the easiest accusation to prove he is full of shit as long as you didnt get cursed with Pats build/looks.

Again to be fair, most of this forum probably does look like Pat, or worse.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
1000009708.png

So the modus operandi for a bomb threat at a hotel is to discreetly send one bomb sniffing dog and call it a day?

Look at the police reaction to his repeated SWATTINGS and he expects people to believe the police reaction was so nonchalant?

Further evidence that there never was a bomb threat and Pat made the whole thing up. Also, how would he even know any of this? The FBI told him? And it was all a distraction in order to shoot him?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
210123-larry-king-al-0914.jpg

So how can we expect to terraform and colonize Venus?

Do you think it's like "Queen of Outer Space"? I wouldn't mind if an alien looked like Zsa Zsa Gabor! I'm not that, um, that picky about blondes or brunettes, or skinny or curvy. The Zaftig they would call it, like Marilyn Monroe. Boy, she liked those pills. I think I would marry an alien if she cooked, and looking like Ann Margaret would never hurt.

What's this about terraforming? What the hell is that? I want to hear about procreation, the important stuff. This Patrick guy a fagola? I'm just asking questions.

Paul in the corner of his bedroom, you have pictures you'd like to share, let's see them!

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Call me crazy, but if I had given my sworn enemies several hours of phone interviews and then followed it up by sending my entire evidence folder to the people I was suing, I'd probably never say the word "OpSec" in public again.

But that's just silly me looking over the situation with my sane thinkin' meats. Some of the craziest people I've known really enjoyed being crazy. So shine on, you crazy useless lump of pig shit.

Last edited:

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Call me crazy, but if I had given my sworn enemies several hours of phone interviews and then followed it up by sending my entire evidence file to the people I was suing, I'd probably never say the word "OpSec" in public again.

But that's just silly me looking over the situation with my sane thinkin' meats. Some of the craziest people I've known really enjoyed being crazy. So shine on, you crazy useless lump of pig shit.
OpSec must be a Jackie buzzword, I still can't get over the fact he said 'Dan Mullen could very well be a psyop'.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Also, nice escalation, stupiT. A fucking blog post? The Penguicon organizers must be shaking in their boots right now. "Oh my god, he BLOGGED about it? What are we going to do NOW?!"

All you've done is reiterate what an unreasonable and self-absorbed asshole you are. You have zero concern for public safety, much less any understanding of it. And you didn't even give the organizers time to gather, discuss, and reconsider their seemingly last minute decision and get back to you before putting them on public blast.

You proved their case for them. They are clearly perfectly justified in their concerns about both your behavior and the world of hurt you drag around with you everywhere you go and needlessly involve others in.

Way to go, 1.2. You always choose the worst possible option. This time, you may have outdone yourself.

Last edited: