• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

Forum Clout
Well he’s a huge faggot, I’ll tell you that!
Although the name has "falcon" in it, it looks like he's got a heron in his profile pic.

Fuck him to death (firguratively, PAT, figuratively. This is not a call to action for neither murder nor rape. Well, for people. If someone wants to break the Migratory Birds Act of 1918 and fuck a heron to death, I won't cry).

Herons are goddamned demons.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Bull-fucking-shit. Him, not you.

He showed the world he pallet chairs. He showed the world a backwards fence. He showed the world his pressure-treated firewood from the former fence. He showed us his stairs of death.

If he could properly re-finish automotive paint and clear coat, we'd have been subjected to it. We wouldn't even relegate that to Torque, as he needs the accolades from... I dunno. Some dipshits on the Internet?
Plus interesting he’s claimed we’ve “vandalized” his place multiple times for years yet this is the first time he claims he had to do work to fix the damage on his bike and place and now it was a “very” permanent marker after we’ve all pointed out he used easy wash away marker. Also note the “vandalism” was when he was trying to sue this place and the suit looked dead in the water and needed something to make his case look legit.

If someone actually wanted to damage his stuff they would have keyed his car. But Pat would never do that to his dumb car so he got an easy erase marker that was gone with a rain storm.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And you don’t have a publisher, Pat.
IMG_3004.jpeg

Forum Clout
Plus interesting he’s claimed we’ve “vandalized” his place multiple times for years yet this is the first time he claims he had to do work to fix the damage on his bike and place and now it was a “very” permanent marker after we’ve all pointed out he used easy wash away marker. Also note the “vandalism” was when he was trying to sue this place and the suit looked dead in the water and needed something to make his case look legit.

If someone actually wanted to damage his stuff they would have keyed his car. But Pat would never do that to his dumb car so he got an easy erase marker that was gone with a rain storm.
Ballistic markers were pointed at Susan!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
1715058590820.png

“Her job is supposed to be an advocate for writers.”
First of all, that sentence doesn’t parse. “As an agent, she is supposed to advocate for writers.” There, that’s a sentence.

Second of all, she is supposed to advocate for her writers. Not all of them. Not Pat, some joker she wouldn’t sign because he’s not talented. And she isn’t interacting with Pat as a writer on X, she’s interacting with some bully whose bullshit she doesn’t buy.

Forum Clout
His stupid Rustang was vandalized twice before he started shit with the Pests. There's another one where his rear view mirror was shot by a pellet gun. @Slackjawed Cow , do you have that one?

He's obviously been a toxic asshole who makes enemies wherever he goes for most of his life. Cluster B personality disorder gone untreated even with a "school psychologist" for a mother.

SmartSelect_20240309-173930_X.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His stupid Rustang was vandalized twice before he started shit with the Pests. There's another one where his rear view mirror was shot by a pellet gun. @Slackjawed Cow , do you have that one?

He's obviously been a toxic asshole who makes enemies wherever he goes for most of his life. Cluster B personality disorder gone untreated even with a "school psychologist" for a mother.

View attachment 197700

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

View attachment 197700
Nice car? Kids doing this probably had nicer cars than him.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
View attachment 197697

“Her job is supposed to be an advocate for writers.”
First of all, that sentence doesn’t parse. “As an agent, she is supposed to advocate for writers.” There, that’s a sentence.

Second of all, she is supposed to advocate for her writers. Not all of them. Not Pat, some joker she wouldn’t sign because he’s not talented. And she isn’t interacting with Pat as a writer on X, she’s interacting with some bully whose bullshit she doesn’t buy.
Well there is the audio of spaceedge actually calling the hotel and them saying its not true. Thats more valid proof than what Pat can provide.

Forum Clout
He says he will provide proof and facts of his claim he did nothing wrong, just used his word and nothing else because Pat NEVER has to show proof
View attachment 197539
View attachment 197540
Pat will never be invited back for throwing a temper tantrum and trashing them. He can’t help but make things worse for himself.
Lol “OpSec”. This fat fool had no idea what that was before chatting with Jack. He’s even dumber than I thought to incorporate anything she’s said

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I like the bit where he cries about being cancelled after all the research he did for his presentation.
Penguicon guest speaker is some nobody failed author who is doing a presentation on a topic he researched wikipedia and reddit for 12h the week prior.
I also like that his staged bomb threat for attention and pity, blew up in his face and helped get him blacklisted from future conventions. Its probably a large reason he is so mad about it.

Last edited: