• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat enlisted in the Navy?

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Has he completely lost his mind?
What if it turns out that a symptom of alcohol-caused dementia is believing you’re in the Navy and Pat starts tweeting from a “ship” like Lady Di? Same with Ensign Ant Cumia.

If it’s not dementia. I’m guessing Pat is referring to the many times he watched Top Gun as to how he’s a Navy veteran. Those boys were flying in the mud in those films.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Lol when this poor fuck sobers up and realizes that his crazy, unbelievable lie is blowing up in his face it's going to hit him hard.
5cf.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What if it turns out that a symptom of alcohol-caused dementia is believing you’re in the Navy and Pat starts tweeting from a “ship” like Lady Di? Same with Ensign Ant Cumia.

If it’s not dementia. I’m guessing Pat is referring to the many times he watched Top Gun as to how he’s a Navy veteran. Those boys were flying in the mud in those films.
He wrote a whole book about submarines in space, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I think you’re onto something, he drinks so much to the point it’s obvious he’s shit faced daily and probably has all kinds of dreams that he is now confusing for real memories. It would explain a lot of his insane delusions (like all his bar fight lies) and that he’s “always been right / never lied” in his life. He denies his own arrest report probably because he “doesn’t remember it that way” or some other shit (like when he lied in court)

He wrote that awful “Hunt For Red October in Space” book so I’m assuming during that time he had a couple shit faced dreams that had him in the navy on a ship and now believes that was a real memory from his life.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think if he ever smoked weed that is what would happen to him - he would for the first time become self aware and unable to handle the disaster that is his life.

I remember George Carlin liked to smoke weed for this reason while writing his material - he would write then get high and read it back through a “different” view to see if it still worked from the perspective of someone that wasn’t him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think if he ever smoked weed that is what would happen to him - he would for the first time become self aware and unable to handle the disaster that is his life.

I remember George Carlin liked to smoke weed for this reason while writing his material - he would write then get high and read it back through a “different” view to see if it still worked from the perspective of someone that wasn’t him.
Pat would really fuck it up because he is is constantly drunk so its safe to assume he would be plastered before even smoking. So his paranoia and existential crisis would be multiplied.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
In Pats fantasy I'm sure he was *almost* a navy fighter pilot but had to drop out at last second.
It’s gotta be something like that - some real technical stretch - like he was all set to go then something that would have gotten him out of the draft came up and he stayed home (remember when everyone called Trump “Cadet Bone Spurs” then it came out Biden also used that reason to not serve and it never mentioned again?)

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Reminder: Pat has a cousin who is a manlier version of him, actually in the military, and thinks Mustangs are queer. Unfortunately some of the funnier pictures of him looking like Pat are gone from the thread for some reason.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Reminder: Pat has a cousin who is a manlier version of him, actually in the military, and thinks Mustangs are queer. Unfortunately some of the funnier pictures of him looking like Pat are gone from the thread for some reason.

Im surprised Jake Raven isn’t reaching out on Twitter to correcT his cousin’s lies