• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat enlisted in the Navy?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Pat steals valor worse than Joe Cumia. At least he mashed potatoes for the boys for 9 months. Pat couldnt hack an 8 hr shift at Target for christs sake.

The only thing you need to do in order to make Joe seem downright likeable is compare him to Patrick S Tomlinson. Joe at least does something to make his own money, didn't abandon his kids and even his "military service" has some basis in reality.

This fat maniac is just outright lying here. No way on this earth would he not have brought this up 1000 times in the years we've known him if it was in any way true. What a fucking hateable lump of shit he is.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
My racist uncle spent 20 years in the Navy after he had some sort of run in with the law.

He’s been with over 500 women so no, I highly doubt Pat spent even a minute on the Navy website, much less talking to a recruiter. Another lie
How would one know their uncle's number of sexual partners ? :colin_sm:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I was going to guess that maybe he was a sea cadet as a kid but you're probably right. If he was in the cadets he'd bring it up constantly.
It’s one of those “I could have gone pro” kind of brags because they told him to enlist and how he would do well so that’s just like being in the Navy. Like how Jackie claims to “turn down” offers for high level cybersecurity positions for nonsense reasons.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
There’s quite a few accounts on Twitter dedicated to exposing stolen valor. Maybe those pesky Redditors will spread the word

IMG_6414.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
My racist uncle spent 20 years in the Navy after he had some sort of run in with the law.

He’s been with over 500 women so no, I highly doubt Pat spent even a minute on the Navy website, much less talking to a recruiter. Another lie
They def came to his school and Pat got a sticker and pamphlet which is just like serving in the Navy because they told him to come in and sign up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The only thing you need to do in order to make Joe seem downright likeable is compare him to Patrick S Tomlinson. Joe at least does something to make his own money, didn't abandon his kids and even his "military service" has some basis in reality.

This fat maniac is just outright lying here. No way on this earth would he not have brought this up 1000 times in the years we've known him if it was in any way true. What a fucking hateable lump of shit he is.
Wait - is he trying to paint himself as a navy veteran to help his lawsuit of suing the city? How dare they treat someone who served their country this way! Also, didn’t that “Mueller She Wrote” get caught recently for lying about their service / stolen valor? He retweets that one a lot.