• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat enlisted in the Navy?

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
besides the fact that I keep an excel spreadsheet in my head with any embarassing IRL reveals to use as ammo in future posts,
IE, JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler is a wop manlet 5'7 lmao, coonskin, turry, nobacon (5''6) are on anti depressants, Bonnie lives with his parents while larping as a tough guy party dude, nicenamestupid is obese, igotatreeonmyhouse is a coping childless "bachelor" at 41 that stalks a midlist scfi author on twitter...

Oh gosh I hope you didn’t save that comment of mine where I admitted I have an above-average sized penis. It’d be really embarrassing if people here knew me for that

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You're the only retard here with a cigar PFP, stupid. not that hard to remember

besides the fact that I keep an excel spreadsheet in my head with any embarassing IRL reveals to use as ammo in future posts,
IE, JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler is a wop manlet 5'7 lmao, coonskin, turry, nobacon (5''6) are on anti depressants, Bonnie lives with his parents while larping as a tough guy party dude, nicenamestupid is obese, igotatreeonmyhouse is a coping childless "bachelor" at 41 that stalks a midlist scfi author on twitter...
You get the point.

you're not allowed to like anything. hush now you stupid little baby infant.
5 7 and a Half, asshole!