• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat chatting it up with his good friend Robert this morning

G

1) he didn’t actually do this

2) pretend he did. Way to terrify your elderly parents over a nonthreat because you can’t stop fighting on Twitter.

A 53 year old man with a family, money, and shit to lose is not going to go harass ol’ Gay Tommy and Varsity Kyle.
He didn't call them. He's looking for sympathy from cat ladies. Imagine being 43 calling your elderly parents and telling them to be on the lookout for a guy you have no idea what he looks like, whose father was a mob assassin because you keep replying you want to separate him from his kids by imprisoning him for life for tweets calling you a fat, alcoholic, unemployed bum. Pat creates the problems and then wants others to suffer the fallout. So much so that he is claiming Boomia said he had intentions to harm his parents when he clearly was just comparing Pat's tossing around personal details about people to what he was doing. That or something like that. Now Pat has made saying road names, first names, and using analogies felonies. My guess is his strategy is to outlaw everything and then get people arrested for buying a pack of gum or something.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
`.png

Boomia goes to Westfield --> Tommy vigorously starts sucking his cock & blowing him --> Boomia gets divorced, needs counselling after the homosexual assault --> Pat wins again

Always wins, child.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Pat's continued gaslighting is top notch. They don't take mug shots of you for fun and you don't generally just get a summons to be appear for a misdemeanor higher than a C-- one of tge few times Patrick actually received an A or a B in his whole life.

Point being, nigga was arrested and charged with a crime that he pled no contest to (basically a guilty plea and it really only helps him if a civil suit related to the charges were filed as he would have a leg to stand on). The mugshot and charges are a,matter of public record and yet he will still deny it and insist he never lies- crazy motherfucker.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat's continued gaslighting is top notch. They don't take mug shots of you for fun and you don't generally just get a summons to be appear for a misdemeanor higher than a C-- one of tge few times Patrick actually received an A or a B in his whole life.

Point being, nigga was arrested and charged with a crime that he pled no contest to (basically a guilty plea and it really only helps him if a civil suit related to the charges were filed as he would have a leg to stand on). The mugshot and charges are a,matter of public record and yet he will still deny it and insist he never lies- crazy motherfucker.
" I accuse you of being a bad person even thought there is actual proof Im a bad person" Pat just doesnt realize what a hypocrite he is. He is such a cunt that strangers dug up all the public information they could on Pat to prove that Pat isnt the " holier than thou" person he wants twitter to believe he is. He is everything his followers rage about hating. He just tries to hide amongst them while deflecting and loudly making accusations on others. Hoping he doesnt get noticed/exposed. He is a false ally and is an actual detriment to their causes.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He didn't call them. He's looking for sympathy from cat ladies. Imagine being 43 calling your elderly parents and telling them to be on the lookout for a guy you have no idea what he looks like, whose father was a mob assassin because you keep replying you want to separate him from his kids by imprisoning him for life for tweets calling you a fat, alcoholic, unemployed bum. Pat creates the problems and then wants others to suffer the fallout. So much so that he is claiming Boomia said he had intentions to harm his parents when he clearly was just comparing Pat's tossing around personal details about people to what he was doing. That or something like that. Now Pat has made saying road names, first names, and using analogies felonies. My guess is his strategy is to outlaw everything and then get people arrested for buying a pack of gum or something.

Your posting style… familiar

G

Your posting style… familiar
Really? So you figured out I was Hildy? Let me reiterate that yet to offend pedophiles are better than people who make jokes about where old drunken queens live. Mr. Powell I am here to make you feel watched and uncomfortable. This Boomia gay tangled with me and was no match for my Mensa wits and I decided to come here and slay all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Pat also paid to be released - you usually don’t have to pay if you didn’t do anything.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
1) he didn’t actually do this

2) pretend he did. Way to terrify your elderly parents over a nonthreat because you can’t stop fighting on Twitter.

A 53 year old man with a family, money, and shit to lose is not going to go harass ol’ Gay Tommy and Varsity Kyle.
Varsity Kyle can more than take care of himself. I see Booms and Pig’s big bro trading shiners then laughing about it over a beer.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I noticed in Josiah's 4 pages of Rick fighting with Robert screenshots today that Rick never ends the tweets with enjoy prison if he's threatening to kill Robert over visiting him.

His brain won't let him soften the murder threat with the prospect of prison.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat accusing Boomia for acquiring his high school grades. Id love to see pat take him to court for that.

Spoiler: Boomia wasnt the person who got a hold of those.

View attachment 158719
He’s only upset about that because it showed he’s a giant retard. If it turned out he was an honor roll student he wouldn’t claim it’s a felony that someone called his high school and some secretary sent his transcripts.