• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat chatting it up with his good friend Robert this morning

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Patrick thinks calling Boomia "Robert" is a power word like when you call a tranny by their birth name/pronouns
He thinks he is naming and shaming. It doesnt matter if its his actual name. Pat scolds people like an old lady. You cant even be offended they are such impotent responses .

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Pats biggest suspects are getting confirmation they arent suspects in his case from the Milwaukee PD themselves. I bet Pat is losing his shit in private. Hearing that the few people that pat knows their actual names arent even on the radar. So basically pat has absolutely nothing actionable in court.

Pat recently alluded to this when he said he is sick of hearing how to be a perfect victim from the police.

I guarantee someone at MPD told him to change his phone number and quit engaging his trolls or fuck off, and the pig did not like that.

Forum Clout
Pat recently alluded to this when he said he is sick of hearing how to be a perfect victim from the police.

I guarantee someone at MPD told him to change his phone number and quit engaging his trolls or fuck off, and the pig did not like that.
You can tell by how he lashes out in furious anger any time someone other than a troll suggests he stop oversharing his personal life online, change his phone number, and stop responding to trolls that he is sick of hearing people say it. Law enforcement, lawyers, friends, family, bartenders, journalists have all told him to stop engaging with and antagonizing trolls, but he refuses and shit's all over them for offering that good advice.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout

I can only imagine the amount of advice he has scoffed at and never tried because he thinks his situation is unique and only he understands. He thinks he should be calling the shots on his own case. He is delusional. So much so it sounds like the local PD doesnt even take him seriously about it anymore. Nobody does but maybe 10 older women on twitter.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
On Twitter, he has FBI handlers who are ready to arrest and kill on his command. He owes and has paid nothing.

On his crying media tour, the mean FBI won't act until there's been at least one murder. The evil MPD keeps trying to "almost" break his door and keeps "pointing" ballistic shields at his wife. And he owes thousands for the privilege of being swaTTTTed

EraGodless

Forum Clout
View attachment 157851

What an awful woman.

View attachment 157852

Yes, Zognald Trump, who did more for Israel than any President in our lifetime and who Mark Levin called the first jewish President, is definitely a friend of Palestine. Anna is smart and so are the Dutchmen she follows
I thought Koreans working in sweatshops are/were the Simpsons animators?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
HOLY SHIT!

What an epic meltdown.

Haven't gained a pound...
SEI_136955503-b832.jpg

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
You can tell by how he lashes out in furious anger any time someone other than a troll suggests he stop oversharing his personal life online, change his phone number, and stop responding to trolls that he is sick of hearing people say it. Law enforcement, lawyers, friends, family, bartenders, journalists have all told him to stop engaging with and antagonizing trolls, but he refuses and shit's all over them for offering that good advice.

Best post succinctly summarizing Fatrick's situation I've read in a long time. Great point.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I thought Koreans working in sweatshops are/were the Simpsons animators?
Maybe, but I know some are or at least were in California. I'm drawn into an episode where a bunch of people leave a building all at once. If you know what I look like I'm IMMEDIATELY recognizable 😂 Not saying which season or episode, Jackie.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
State AND international lines 🚨🚨🚨
View attachment 157797
The "It isn't the MPD you need to be worried about" line has been going for 5 years. He started after the first time he bothered the FBI office in Milwaukee and they told him these weren't crimes and to stop engaging.

He thinks that because state lines and he TOLD the FBI these are felonies and domestic terrorists and cult members that therefore they're going to arrest the entire forum for whatever crimes be imagined. In this case it appears to be "Lying about Patrick internationally".

His sperg out on the podcast guy about how there's never two sides to a story and there's no truth but his truth and when he tells you something it's the only version that exists...that tells you everything and explains his behavior. He's a full blown case of NPD and believes when he tells a court or the MPD or the FBI that this is the way it is and here's what they should do about it... Of course that will happen because he said it and his truth is all that matters and exists.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
The "It isn't the MPD you need to be worried about" line has been going for 5 years. He started after the first time he bothered the FBI office in Milwaukee and they told him these weren't crimes and to stop engaging.

He thinks that because state lines and he TOLD the FBI these are felonies and domestic terrorists and cult members that therefore they're going to arrest the entire forum for whatever crimes be imagined. In this case it appears to be "Lying about Patrick internationally".

His sperg out on the podcast guy about how there's never two sides to a story and there's no truth but his truth and when he tells you something it's the only version that exists...that tells you everything and explains his behavior. He's a full blown case of NPD and believes when he tells a court or the MPD or the FBI that this is the way it is and here's what they should do about it... Of course that will happen because he said it and his truth is all that matters and exists.
He thinks everyting is going to play out just like the movies. Where the " good guy" win and its all wrapped up in a nice bow. Living happily ever after. Good thing thats not reality and he is consistently disappointed.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
He thinks everyting is going to play out just like the movies. Where the " good guy" win and its all wrapped up in a nice bow. Living happily ever after. Good thing thats not reality and he is consistently disappointed.
Imagining in a complex world that you're the sole hero and the only arbiter of truth and your perspective is not only the only correct one but the only valid one is absolutely disordered and crazy. He truly believes he could run the entire world better than others and knows everything there is to.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Imagining in a complex world that you're the sole hero and the only arbiter of truth and your perspective is not only the only correct one but the only valid one is absolutely disordered and crazy. He truly believes he could run the entire world better than others and knows everything there is to.
Id imagine it would lead to alcoholism,obesity and high blood pressure. It cant be good for you.