• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat chatting it up with his good friend Robert this morning

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Rply.jpg

Enjoy.jpg

Prison.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Across state lines became the hot new trend after Kyle Rittenhouse shot a pedophile. Before that it wasn't cited since the 20's when negros would take white women "across state lines" to commit an act of debauchery.
Mann act, nigga. I refused to Google it (I have a history degree and it's shit I should know) and I'm pissed it took me a few minutes to remember the name of it. I know they fucked that boxer (Johnson or some other who looked like a caricature of King Kong/blacks looking like gorillas)- it was every white Americans worst nightmare. Just think, we went from that to interracial couples on pretty much every commercial.

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Imagining in a complex world that you're the sole hero and the only arbiter of truth and your perspective is not only the only correct one but the only valid one is absolutely disordered and crazy. He truly believes he could run the entire world better than others and knows everything there is to.

A key delusion of the NPD is that if things were simply explained etc everyone would see things their way

G

I can only imagine the amount of advice he has scoffed at and never tried because he thinks his situation is unique and only he understands. He thinks he should be calling the shots on his own case. He is delusional. So much so it sounds like the local PD doesnt even take him seriously about it anymore. Nobody does but maybe 10 older women on twitter.
"I've tried ignoring them. They just double down."

"When have you tried this?"

"..."

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Mann act, nigga. I refused to Google it (I have a history degree and it's shit I should know) and I'm pissed it took me a few minutes to remember the name of it. I know they fucked that boxer (Johnson or some other who looked like a caricature of King Kong/blacks looking like gorillas)- it was pretty every white Americans worst nightmare. Just think, we went from that to interracial couples on pretty much every commercial.
Isn’t crossing state lines the trigger for the FBI (or other federal LEOs, I guess) to get involved in a lot of things? I think that may be why Pig is oinking about it so much.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Isn’t crossing state lines the trigger for the FBI (or other federal LEOs, I guess) to get involved in a lot of things? I think that may be why Pig is oinking about it so much.
Generally speaking, yes. But they can get involved in local shit as well-- but the state lines thing is an easy trigger for their involvement. I think part of the reason they had to have laws like that is because a lot of local and state law enforcement did not like working with the FBI as the FBI were/are complete dicks.

Last edited:

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Mann act, nigga. I refused to Google it (I have a history degree and it's shit I should know) and I'm pissed it took me a few minutes to remember the name of it. I know they fucked that boxer (Johnson or some other who looked like a caricature of King Kong/blacks looking like gorillas)- it was every white Americans worst nightmare. Just think, we went from that to interracial couples on pretty much every commercial.
'Unforgivable Blackness' is a great documentary