• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat and his date spotted at Confusion

Forum Clout
There is no Mens Warehouse in Milwaukee and to my surprise Kohls sells suits stating at $59.99. The 3-4 pics/vids Ive seen pat in a suit it was so poorly fitted and out of date. He looks like a slob in suit. Especially the pant legs floppin around as he left court.
Was that due to the fit or the fucking lunatic spastic way he walks

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1705880002805.png

Forum Clout

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
" There is a Fatrick in his natural habitat. At the local watering hole. Dont make any sudden movements he is a skittish aggressive beast and has been known to lash out anything near. "

View attachment 178253

Lol. Is that niki, or is he just sidling up to a stranger at an empty bar? Jesus christ.

And I don't know of I'm just being a faggot, or if you are all retards (or both), but Patrick's pantsuit selfie is clearly being taken in a mirror. I think that makes the suit even worse. It actually was designed for a man, it just looks like absolute shit like all of his suits. A four in hand knot on your wedding day is fucking unforgiveable.

Last edited:

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout

Lol. Is that niki, or is he just sidling up to a stranger at an empty bar? Jesus christ.

And I don't know of I'm just being a faggot, or if you are all retards (or both), but Patrick's pantsuit selfie is clearly being taken in a mirror. I think that makes the suit even worse. It actually was designed for a man, it just looks like absolute shit like all of his suits. A four in hand knot on your wedding day is fucking unforgiveable.
If it is a man's suit it looks like it was designed for a man with huge tits and childbearing hips.

Forum Clout

Hair looks to clean to be Nikki

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

Patrick has a hard and fast rule to never bring his wife to any sort of con again.
because reasons, stlaker. None of your business.