• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat and his date spotted at Confusion

Forum Clout
It comes in a "formal wear" version for the big banquet too.
Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 1.07.24 PM.png

Forum Clout
I have to see the whole shirt. Its actually shocking how bad he dresses. Just when you think you've seen the peak of his autism and arrested development he pulls out an outfit like that.
The smokey bear fascists shirt that looks like a sausage casing while he proudly beams like someone's softball enthusiast aunt was in my opinion the peak of not having a fucking clue how he looked

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
"Duhh, I like dwagons!" What a fucking retard.

Remember those short sleeved button up shirts that had extremely bright, busy anime shit on them that only special ed kids and hardcore Pokémon fags wore? I bet Pat wears one of those next.
I got given one of those shirts in the early 2000s when I was like 13 and into skateboarding and nu metal. It was silk and had some dragonball looking guy and blue lightning on it. I realized what a horrible item of clothing it was, never wore it and shortly after that ditched the flexfit caps and wallet chains for something that wouldn't make me look like a fucking retard. Patrick literally has worse dress sense than a child from 25 years ago.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I got given one of those shirts in the early 2000s when I was like 13 and into skateboarding and nu metal. It was silk and had some dragonball looking guy and blue lightning on it. I realized what a horrible item of clothing it was, never wore it and shortly after that ditched the flexfit caps and wallet chains for something that wouldn't make me look like a fucking retard. Patrick literally has worse dress sense than a child from 25 years ago.
I live by a backwards town of retards and it's always a treat when I see some 45 year old crackhead wearing one of those. The druggie losers around here all still have the same clothes they had when they were 20. I still see old wigger losers in like baby blue Phat Farm and Fubu shit from 2001 with G-Unit hats on. The wiggers are all extremely racist and don't get the irony of that. All the shittums got stuck in a timewarp.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
The smokey bear fascists shirt that looks like a sausage casing while he proudly beams like someone's softball enthusiast aunt was in my opinion the peak of not having a fucking clue how he looked

I dont know man, its a tough one. That last photo was taken on their fucking wedding day. Utterly disgusting.
Screenshot_20230904_192607_Chrome.jpg
1701283190291.png

ed930f6407c42fc88fec6b5ec1b3c424.gif
Screenshot_20230426_203735_Gallery.jpg
frog pat gif.gif
D Actual Tough Guy Preview.jpg
IMG_2150.JPG

media-Fep9b-Cy-Xw-AAv-X04.jpg