• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat and his date spotted at Confusion

G

1705870656887.png

Nice pantsuit, stupid. He admires Hillary Clinton so much he dresses like her

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
both wearing presumably the same lanyard.
Yet Patrick's has sunk into his doughy neck fat.

A new shirt is a big deal for Pat, though it is most likely that his home life is a complete mess and he didn't have 3 days of clean clothes to take. A quick stop off at the mall and Hot Topic and he's good to go.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
both wearing presumably the same lanyard.
Yet Patrick's has sunk into his doughy neck fat.

A new shirt is a big deal for Pat, he really though it is most likely that his home life is a complete mess and he didn't have 3 days of clean clothes to take. A quick stop off at the mall and Hot Topic and he's good to go.
He saw that and said " Yeah...thats totally me. Id look pretty cool in that."

G

The pleats, the way the buttons are set, and the way it fits at the hips, should be a dead giveaway. But not for a supergenius like Patrick. The suit fits fine alwroit!
Exactly. Only women's shirts/jackets have buttons on the left. Fat was so bowled over by the low low price that he didn't question why he was buttoning up his child-bearing hip roomy jacket and trouser combo from the wrong side. Gay...fucking shit.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
View attachment 178254
Nice pantsuit, stupid. He admires Hillary Clinton so much he dresses like her
I cannot imagine how astonished the employees must have been as they watched Pat unironically try a women’s suit on. Just looking himself up and down in the mirror in different poses and repeating “it fits pretty good, don’t you think?” to retarded Niki.

Forum Clout
I cannot imagine how astonished the employees must have been as they watched Pat unironically try a women’s suit on. Just looking himself up and down in the mirror in different poses and repeating “it fits pretty good, don’t you think?” to retarded Niki.
She couldn't answer because of the confusion she felt at being mildly attracted to Patty for the first time in her life