• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paging anti-semite Pat 📣

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im not going to pretend to know much of the details of why they hate each other or what started it. I just know its been going on for generations and isnt losing steam anytime soon. Im not picking sides. Its just unfortunate that they cant coexist together and they dont seem to want to either.

There are some wild videos coming out right now of all the attacks and retaliation.

Forum Clout
Im not going to pretend to know much of the details of why they hate each other or what started it. I just know its been going on for generations and isnt losing steam anytime soon. Im not picking sides. Its just unfortunate that they cant coexist together and they dont seem to want to either.

There are some wild videos coming out right now of all the attacks and retaliation.
Long story short, in the early 1900's (((Rothschild))) wanted a jewish ethnostate for the jews to have jew supremacy in a predominantly Muslim middle east, and take money from other countries for their own "protection" (enrichment) and in exchange for being an "ally". Rothschild's wish was granted and Palestine was invaded, taken by force, conquered, and became Israel.

Of course there's more to it with their ideologies being extremely at odds with each other and both believing each other should be genocided, but that's a longer story.

20231002_020234.jpg

Forum Clout
Yeah but only one group tried to genocide the other. They're still at it
Not all Muslims, of course, but Hamas, Hezbollah, Taliban, etc. all want jews exterminated (all non-Muslims really). They take the Qur'an very literally and Muhammad and Allah said infidels must be killed (some spared to use as slaves) and Muslims are compelled to fight a Holy War in perpetuity until all infidels are dead, converted, and/or enslaved.

The Biden Administration also just gave Iran $6 Billion of U.S. taxpayer dollars to Iran, so they can afford to fight Israel's Iron Dome for for a little while.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Not all Muslims, of course, but Hamas, Hezbollah, Taliban, etc. all want jews exterminated (all non-Muslims really). They take the Qur'an very literally and Muhammad and Allah said infidels must be killed (some spared to use as slaves) and Muslims are compelled to fight a Holy War in perpetuity until all infidels are dead, converted, and/or enslaved.

The Biden Administration also just gave Iran $6 Billion of U.S. taxpayer dollars to Iran, so they can afford to fight Israel's Iron Dome for for a little while.
Oh I was just referring to how the heebs tries to genocide a group of Whites while claiming that doing physical labor in an internment camp was an attempt to genocide jews

Forum Clout
Israel is leveling buildings with air strikes. Their retaliation with modern weapons is going to be extreme.
That's why Hamas is kidnapping so many women and children from their homes, taking them back to Gaza, and holding them as hostages in private homes all over. If Israel carpet bombs them, they'll be killing thousands of their own and that makes Israel look like monsters. They really like their human shields. Cheaper than bombs. Plus Islamist terrorists are very rapey. However, the muzzie always underestimates the power of the jew when is comes to propaganda. They do control the media by and large, and no matter how poorly Israel behaves during this latest declaration of war, they will come out smelling like roses when the (((official stories))) are published and broadcast.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I wish I could somehow post some of the vids here but they are hosted on that lame reddit video player.