• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Out with Patrick jr celebrating his confirmation

G

It would be a real shame if Pat began receiving texts all day posing as me so the "RCMP" can build a dossier. The Canadian authorities are so impotent that during the convoy, my wife and I called CSIS (their CIA) and repeatedly reported terrorism by the RCMP and Ottawa police, so much so they said "you again" upon answering.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It would be a real shame if Pat began receiving texts all day posing as me so the "RCMP" can build a dossier. The Canadian authorities are so impotent that during the convoy, my wife and I called CSIS (their CIA) and repeatedly reported terrorism by the RCMP and Ottawa police, so much so they said "you again" upon answering.
Well that voice of an angel you got is hard to forget.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Pat Jr dox

FaceApp_1649156343548.jpg

FaceApp_1649156374378.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I just want to go on record as saying I was defending Boomia for months when the rest of this place was trying to run him off. I knew his terrible posts were hilarious and the fact everyone hated them made them even funnier.
Believe me, I know funny, alright. Been doin this since I was 18. Sniff. Leave the funny to me.

I can admit I was wrong about him.

I still wanna know how he got past the kids forum though.

G

Boomia let me know if you need help. Ive been hiding out in a safe house in the mountains of Colombia since December while on the run for my many felonies. I’ve got some pretty good contacts that could probably sneak you and your family in but heads up, you may have to cornhole some “packages” for them. Price of doing business. Hit me up.

G

Boomia let me know if you need help. Ive been hiding out in a safe house in the mountains of Colombia since December while on the run for my many felonies. I’ve got some pretty good contacts that could probably sneak you and your family in but heads up, you may have to cornhole some “packages” for them. Price of doing business. Hit me up.
I'm scared, the kids are all crying. I can feel the walls closing in on me, like Rick on a young urban child. Help me brotherman.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Patrick is a coward. He only doxxed BDA because he hoped that he was important enough for his "following" to harass Andrew in the real world. It didn't happen because nobody cared, which is why he tried to sneak a restraining order by (labeling BDA as an African American in the process, because he really is a racist).

Pat knows my name and face, as well as Carol's. Pat, you and your dyke wife flipped off a kid behind his back. This kid had enough balls to do it to your face. The fact that a kid trolling you has you so rattled says volumes about your insecurities.