• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Out with Patrick jr celebrating his confirmation

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
That’s not meatloaf, this is meatloaf *bitch tits not included*
View attachment 32996
reface-2022-04-04-11-24-32.jpg

Meatloaf with bitch tits, you say?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Fat thinks my kid, who already said he isn't a fat faggot with bitch tits like Pat is a failure. He pulls all 90-95s, wants to go to West Point, can take down grown men in wrestling and is probably stronger at 13 than Pat was at 20 is a sign of a failure.
View attachment 32997
Child abuse how? He really is losing his mind. Congratulations to you and your family Boomia.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
lol at imagining Pat calling a restaurant in Ontario trying to get them to leak customer data

small town too, can't imagine too many catholic parishes. You fucked up boomia lol, it was inevitable. Time to have a boating accident and losing that phone

dis gon be gud

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Forum Clout
Fat thinks my kid, who already said he isn't a fat faggot with bitch tits like Pat is a failure. He pulls all 90-95s, wants to go to West Point, can take down grown men in wrestling and is probably stronger at 13 than Pat was at 20 is a sign of a failure.
View attachment 32997
Nerve struck. Good job.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Boomia is not the most, shall we say, proficient Fatposter here, not by a country mile. But something about him draws more rage from Fatrick than the rest of us put together.

I think it's that his kid loves him and they're having fun and Fatrick really, really hates that.

Can you have your kid call him and tell him when he grows up he wants to take Annabelle out for a nice seafood dinner and then never call her again?
He's not the most hard working, he strikes out a lot, but can still regularly knock it out of the park. He's the Babe Ruth of shit talking pat. I like to think of space edge as the ty Cobb of pat posting. Mean spirited and racist

DominusOdium

Forum Clout
My fucking ribs:

View attachment 33032

CC, comment?
Who the fuck is Kimball Kinnison and how stupid can he be?

Also, fat fucking retard can't get a restraining order against a guy who literally came to Hooligans and gave him his ID. But Patrick's tiny mind thinks hey I'm gonna get interpol on this now that I have a lead for the international investigation!

G

He's not the most hard working, he strikes out a lot, but can still regularly knock it out of the park. He's the Babe Ruth of shit talking pat. I like to think of space edge as the ty Cobb of pat posting. Mean spirited and racist

I just want to go on record as saying I was defending Boomia for months when the rest of this place was trying to run him off. I knew his terrible posts were hilarious and the fact everyone hated them made them even funnier.
Believe me, I know funny, alright. Been doin this since I was 18. Sniff. Leave the funny to me.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Eating dinner isn't a crime, Patrick. You of all people should know that.

Is he really that angry that a kid flipped off some meatloaf?
Im sure the FBI has time to track down boomia in between seizing russian yachts. I think that photo of meatloaf made pat jealous since he cant get it at hooligans anymore.

G

I just want to go on record as saying I was defending Boomia for months when the rest of this place was trying to run him off. I knew his terrible posts were hilarious and the fact everyone hated them made them even funnier.
Believe me, I know funny, alright. Been doin this since I was 18. Sniff. Leave the funny to me.
I immediately put "CovidCumia hype man" in my profile before the forum even turned on him, so I'm a bigger Boomia simp then you! HA!