• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Out with Patrick jr celebrating his confirmation

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Sometimes I have trouble believing that these are real people:

44.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There might be ways to dox boomia now, I don’t want to post them and give any ideas, though.

/Edit never mind, a kiwi fag posted the same ideas. On pats thread

It’s still a long shot, and texting a photo of your confirmation meal isn’t a crime, and isn’t even definitely from you. Plus, it’s an international thing now, and Interpol aren’t going to track down someone for calling a public figure fat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Yea I'm cool with it, I saw the glass and I don't care, I wasn't sure he'd post it on twitter (which incidentally is when I hit a HR, lol), I knew he'd never spot that lol. Watching these tards having cracked the case open is comical lol, I'm sure a swat team is coming.
So how was the meatloaf?

G

Who the fuck is Kimball Kinnison and how stupid can he be?

Also, fat fucking retard can't get a restraining order against a guy who literally came to Hooligans and gave him his ID. But Patrick's tiny mind thinks hey I'm gonna get interpol on this now that I have a lead for the international investigation!
That would be Russ the Scifi reading faggot from LaCrosse, his "handle" is character in a book series he reads. Adult man that reads books for 12 year olds can't imagine his angle lol.