• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Out with Patrick jr celebrating his confirmation

G

My boy and I are praying for Patrick's soul and bitch tits. He was confirmed tonight and we went out to eat, I had meatloaf, for the bit, and my son chose St Cajetan, the patron saint of the unemployed as his chosen saint. Patrick is building my family up lol. Somebody tweet this to Rick along with our episode, he may have abandoned his child but he helps ours learn about life.

Attachments

• 277689930_697219251702602_5358711091936637793_n.jpeg
    277689930_697219251702602_5358711091936637793_n.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 207
G

Fat thinks my kid, who already said he isn't a fat faggot with bitch tits like Pat is a failure. He pulls all 90-95s, wants to go to West Point, can take down grown men in wrestling and is probably stronger at 13 than Pat was at 20 is a sign of a failure.
View attachment 32997
Boomia is not the most, shall we say, proficient Fatposter here, not by a country mile. But something about him draws more rage from Fatrick than the rest of us put together.

I think it's that his kid loves him and they're having fun and Fatrick really, really hates that.

Can you have your kid call him and tell him when he grows up he wants to take Annabelle out for a nice seafood dinner and then never call her again?

G

Being raised in Canada will be bonus points we've heard. they like appointments for strange stuff like that. I'm changing my vote to Michigan so his representative isn't a spic democrat, the old one Sires was a friend's brother in NJ. I worked with his brother.
Good luck, genuinely. I saw they had people there on cheerleading scholarships now and it almost made me puke.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Fat thinks my kid, who already said he isn't a fat faggot with bitch tits like Pat is a failure. He pulls all 90-95s, wants to go to West Point, can take down grown men in wrestling and is probably stronger at 13 than Pat was at 20 is a sign of a failure.
View attachment 32997
Your kid's having a great time and he hates that