• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OOOOOPSIEEEE DOODLES (Again)

G

He was listening to this while furiously typing away to Twitter support that he's an important voice and demands to be unsuspend his account now!
[MEDIA=youtube]HTvu1Yr3Ohk[/MEDIA]
GET ANGRY AND STAY ANGRY

That YouTube playlist made me laugh so hard, that my playlist for my meditation and yoga music is named "get relaxed and stay relaxed" and I laugh every time I open it.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Again this blows my fucking mind... He's UP SINCE YESTERDAY....right if my missus took a % of what Nikki has, her family would be asking questions... What the fuck must they be thinking
They don’t give a fuck. Pat’s family wants nothing to do with him, despite being the worst kind od white trash they wrote off the ‘tard long ago. Niki’s Mom knows she’s only married to Fatso for the government check, and looks the other way. Niki is so incredibly untalented and lazy that she’s content with living in her half of the half hovel, day drinking and doing anything she can think of to avoid interacting with Pig.

Except brushing her teeth. That’s the one thing Niki refuses to do.

G

They don’t give a fuck. Pat’s family wants nothing to do with him, despite being the worst kind od white trash they wrote off the ‘tard long ago. Niki’s Mom knows she’s only married to Fatso for the government check, and looks the other way. Niki is so incredibly untalented and lazy that she’s content with living in her half of the half hovel, day drinking and doing anything she can think of to avoid interacting with Pig.

Except brushing her teeth. That’s the one thing Niki refuses to do.
Oh she brushes her teeth every morning.

[SIZE=9px]With my dick [/SIZE]

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Piggy's so frightened of losing his account again and losing touch with his followers:

b8fc6ae31e905c8c09c1f791e610f321.png