• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

On a scale from 1-10, how racist are you?

G

A6B1CA74-61CE-441F-84AC-6604464C4558.gif

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
You give off neutral vibes, nothing extreme/character-y in you...so not New England/NYC/Long Island/Florida/Redneck-y/Texas which is where zany types usually hail from.

Im guessing you're Chicago, Midwest or even West coast, centrist-ideologies, WASP or Irish predominant.
Very good. Not the whole picture, but nothing you said is inaccurate. I suppose this is a sign that I give away too much.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I can get along with anyone on an individual basis. Make me laugh and I like you. There are certain people though (mainly brown men) that I wouldn't allow to touch me. Like I'd I ever had to get checked out by an Indian doctor I'd be like "would you mind putting on at least three pairs of gloves?"

G

You're memorable af, very smart, very fawkin funny/entertaining but also low EQ, made me think you're hapa if you remember... like Eliot Rodger (who I interacted with and trolled), but your low EQ is similar to mine, you have good instincts, its just the 'application' that you struggle with. You're drawn to Asian hoes because like most White guys who prefer Asians, there must have been mom issues during ur formative years.

G

You're memorable af, very smart, very fawkin funny/entertaining but also low EQ, made me think you're hapa if you remember... like Eliot Rodger (who I interacted with and trolled), but your low EQ is similar to mine, you have good instincts, its just the 'application' that you struggle with. You're drawn to Asian hoes because like most White guys who prefer Asians, there must have been mom issues during ur formative years.
Lol tell me more about trolling Elliot Rogers.

G

Lol tell me more about trolling Elliot Rogers.
Holee Shit, it will be with me till the day I die. I was interacting with him up to a day before he spazzed out and killed those girls. It was on the MISC section of bodybuilding.com. (when his story came out, his posts on the MISC were in Newsweek and you could see my username and him quoting me, lol).

He was autistic af, his posts were written in the same manner as his manifesto...all wordy and narcissistic.

I remember showing him a chart stating the average adult penis size is like 5.75" inches length, and he responded "Well, that's not reassuring." And he was serious. He was obsessed with getting girls and ranting on how pathetic women are for liking dumb jocks.

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Forum Clout
Holee Shit, it will be with me till the day I die. I was interacting with him up to a day before he spazzed out and killed those girls. It was on the MISC section of bodybuilding.com. (when his story came out, his posts on the MISC were in Newsweek and you could see my username and him quoting me, lol).

He was autistic af, his posts were written in the same manner as his manifesto...all wordy and narcissistic.

I remember showing him a chart stating the average adult penis size is like 5.75" inches length, and he responded "Well, that's not reassuring." And he was serious. He was obsessed with getting girls and ranting on how pathetic women are for liking dumb jocks.
Point of fact: He actually killed more guys than girls. But whatever, good work.

G

Hahahaha wow. Surreal.

He is why I believe mixed race people, especially those who blend to look different (white/asian) are mentally ill and why I will never cum inside an asian chick.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I guess I'm like a 4. Don't really hate any group but still practical about who I let in my house. And if I ever need a gardener he will be a chink.

G

Point of fact: He actually killed more guys than girls. But whatever, good work.
Hahahaha wow. Surreal.

He is why I believe mixed race people, especially those who blend to look different (white/asian) are mentally ill and why I will never cum inside an asian chick.
[URL unfurl="true"]http://www.scrible.com/contentview/page/UKQG0914JKGOP22B14C7K19P40840M23:76214411/index.html[/URL]

he had like hundreds of posts by the time shtf and was known there as "the supreme gentleman"

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
How about the Dutch? Oh i see you already put faggots there, sorry. You’re quite lenient towards us then.
For real, though, I spent some time in Holland (Hup Holland!) and met a couple'a good people. But fuck your country for not letting me buy tulip seeds to bring back home...