• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

On a scale from 1-10, how racist are you?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Whenever I see a group of Indian men I can't help thinking it must smell really bad.

Winston Churchill once said, “I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits.” I can't really blame him.

And if Muslim was a race then I think being racist would be pretty much socially acceptable.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Don't really have a problem with blacks, you just have to assert yourself with them or be funny and they're mostly cool. The few American blacks I've met were different though. A lot more guarded and chippy.
What does "chippy" mean? Were the American blacks people you met at Vermont ski lodges? Or were they in the UK (moneyed)? It would be fun to have you immerse yourself around our northeastern (NYC/Boston/Newburgh/Rochester) and Philly hood blacks and report back on your findings.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'd say I classify more based on dress and manner than strictly by skin tone or skull measurements. You're in a suit, shiny shoes, walking and looking around like you own the place? I'll treat you differently than someone dressed like a bum and stumble-mumbling, or thugged out and muhdiking everywhere. Obviously there are some correlations between behavior and social group, and ignoring them would be to my detriment, but I try my best to take each case as individual.
I also don't live in or too near any major urban bughives, so the worst I deal with is the occasional extra-sleepy Mexican, and they don't shoot at white people on purpose.
All in all, I'd say I'm somewhere around a 3 on general racism, but it varies with circumstance.
@Child. I'd be interested in your analysis, if you'd be so kind.

G

What does "chippy" mean? Were the American blacks people you met at Vermont ski lodges? Or were they in the UK (moneyed)? It would be fun to have you immerse yourself around our northeastern (NYC/Boston/Newburgh/Rochester) and Philly hood blacks and report back on your findings.
Chippy means resentful. Chip on the shoulder.

A pretty broad spectrum I think. The most ghetto was probably this guy Rick who worked as a cook in a pub I worked in. He was from the South side of Chicago and had left after a couple of his friends had been killed. At least that was his story. His attitude to me changed from cold to friendly when he saw my sister drop me off for work in her piece of shit VW Polo. Guess he thought I was poor and therefore ok. Or he wanted to get in good with me and have sex with her.

A couple of others at university, one a Carlton from Fresh Prince type, so moneyed obviously. The other was also from Chicago on a semester long exchange. He was apparently on a scholarship and was sullen and didn't look like you wanted to mess with him. All three of them just seemed more wary of whites than British blacks.

Then I worked for two American companies after graduating. There were a few there, though many more Asians and Indians. They weren't as standoffish as the three I mentioned before.

My experiences with American blacks in America are pretty much confined to interactions with TSA, who all seem to be cunts, and service industry people.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don’t know, 4/10? I consider liberals who view black people as helpless idiots like 8/10 but if I need some customer service and a black woman answers then I just hang up. I consider most of what I do as pattern recognition but I treat everyone the same. More of a “that figures” and roll my eyes kind of guy.

G

I'd say I classify more based on dress and manner than strictly by skin tone or skull measurements. You're in a suit, shiny shoes, walking and looking around like you own the place? I'll treat you differently than someone dressed like a bum and stumble-mumbling, or thugged out and muhdiking everywhere. Obviously there are some correlations between behavior and social group, and ignoring them would be to my detriment, but I try my best to take each case as individual.
I also don't live in or too near any major urban bughives, so the worst I deal with is the occasional extra-sleepy Mexican, and they don't shoot at white people on purpose.
All in all, I'd say I'm somewhere around a 3 on general racism, but it varies with circumstance.
@Child. I'd be interested in your analysis, if you'd be so kind.
You give off neutral vibes, nothing extreme/character-y in you...so not New England/NYC/Long Island/Florida/Redneck-y/Texas which is where zany types usually hail from.

Im guessing you're Chicago, Midwest or even West coast, centrist-ideologies, WASP or Irish predominant.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I like azns, and they raise their people pretty good. The year I was in Korea was the best.

But blacks… I guess a nine on the scale.

I grew up in the Flint Michigan area and was In the military for 12 years. Sorry, don’t like or trust them. They are mean, aggressive, low IQ, lie, have poor manners,.

I say 9 because there are a few blacks that I have worked with in the military that were cool and dependable. Very fucking rare but there are some.

Hispanics and other races… maybe 5 or 6? I will say some of the most openly racist people I have ever met are hispanics .

Most of it depends on their up bringing.

If it came to a job thou, I rather work with a well mannered black or spic that knew how to do the job and just want to get out of there than white trailer trash from the middle west Great Lakes area.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I'm pro my own race so I guess that makes me a racist.

And as much as I'm pro-White, there are parts in the southern US that make it really, really hard to be. Stupid rednecks making stupid decisions and being trashy. Nothing about them exemplifies our heritage.

And then you get coastal libtards who are just so trusting that they believe what the man on TV says no matter what. I know it describes a lot of boomers but it describes younger people too (see COVID reaction for that).

Work wise, I've worked with great people from all races, but I will absolutely never work for an Indian owned recruiter/consulting firm ever again. They simply aren't good about paying.