• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

On a scale from 1-10, how racist are you?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I don't mind blacks, but I hate nigs.

You don't need to be black to be a nig either.

Jews are probably my least liked and that's because I used to sell weed to some hasidic Jew and he treated me like I was below him. He wouldn't even buzz me into his lobby, he'd come downstairs and make me walk a block with him as I gave him weed. Hardly ever said thank you for anything.

Though he did once give me $200 for a quarter and when I said something he told me it was a holiday gift. It was December, so I felt some gratitude.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Working in restaurants has made me racist. You realize that all the stereotypes are true. Blacks tip like shit, Jews are demanding whiners, etc.
I believe in equal work and equal pay and all that, but this surge of black coddling and worship has gotten so tiresome.
When I worked in bars/clubs, Indians and Pakistanis were by far the worst people to have in. If it was day time the families would try and just ask for water and try to not order anything take up 4 tables with their crowd of 20 people. I was a bouncer so had to be the one to tell them to beat it and the women would go from 0-60 just shrieking at me. At night the men were the biggest rapists/sexual predators I have ever seen. Nobody else was anywhere close to as bad. I had to choke so many Habib’s out in those days. Where I worked at least, blacks were among the least threatening to women, at least in this kind of setting. That went against my preconception.

Forum Clout
Hot take but racism is a psyop. Its not a real issue and only amounts to how you assess someone before you get to meet them (same as a million other indicators, height, hair color, gait, etc.) If racism is deciding you don't like someone before you meet them then I'm a 0. If its acknowledging that there are genetic differences in terms of population averages or observing cultural differences - even if you dont care that they exist - then I'm a 10.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
10/10 I guess.

I used to say I was a culturalist who discriminated on the basis of culture not race. But now I’m literally a professional racist, paid to ensure certain races are never hired at my workplace. Open job application email > Singh/Mohammed/Cengis/Obongo > into the Bin it goes. It’s not worth anyone’s time finding the 1 in a million nigger or curry who is hard working and honest. I honestly apologise to that 1/1,000,000 guy out there: sorry for being racist mate, change your name and try again.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I'm post-racial... as in, I'm so good at profiling and breaking down people, I've progressed to breaking down/differentiating/ranking sub-groups and communities WITHIN the different races.
In what sub-group would you break down/differentiate/rank these niggers?

ee0refsytp221.jpg