• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

On a scale from 1-10, how racist are you?

G

I really don't like Pakistani or Bangladeshi men, but then if you're English and you do, you haven't been paying attention. It's not even really a racist thing, because Indians are OK. Pakis and Bengalis are very often cunts. Don't really have a problem with blacks, you just have to assert yourself with them or be funny and they're mostly cool. The few American blacks I've met were different though. A lot more guarded and chippy. I'd say I'm a 3 on the racism scale. I'll usually take people as they come. Met plenty of white cunts.

G

WWAW your penis not being racist at all?
May I introduce you to the Abo
1669660882600.png

G

Honestly, find me a picture of an attractive aboriginal woman. Not one that's 75% European, but a proper one. Not trying to be a dick just be interested to see if you can.
You'd have to leave Australia proper and go to the peripheral archipelogos called Melanesia (Fiji, Tonga etc) before they start looking homo sapien sapien...(Im thinking due to substantial Maori and Hawaiian/Samoan/Polynesian admixture):

3Lcd5NZm.jpg