• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh wait, he actually is commenting on the RO result now, denying reality as usual

G

He admitted that it can’t all be blamed on me and that there’s no evidence directly linking me to anything before or after that night, but he still nevertheless pushed a collective blame angle. Probably half the hearing was about you guys.
Often via text he seems to believe that we all get punished for the totality of our actions, collectively. I guess that's his schtick, he clearly knows that's not how it works based on what you said here.

G

"The Karen" exists for white people, where you have a problem and as a consumer you are furious! You demand something be done about this! Pretend to be an offended bitch on the phone for 5 minutes and some overworked black lady will give you whatever you want. Yes sir, we will take this $30 charge off your account, just this one time.
You've never worked with jigs, they never are "overworked", they consider rising at 7am hard work.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
ecc9da14-cf89-43bc-86d7-b975b1963e49-png.3094671
20220320_201618.jpg

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
He said if I so much as send him a friendly hello text that he would have grounds for another try at a restraining order that would likely be granted. He won’t be so lucky, I said all I need to.
This is STILL not a threat of arrest. This is "Fat boy here doesn't have much of a point as far as a restraining order. But now that I've told you not to bother him, if you continue, I will give him a restraining order since you've been warned". Even after that.. Then you'd have to breach the restraining order, which isn't even a guarantee if you got a good lawyer.

How is this a win for the fat man? It doesn't stop our hilarious comedy stylings. It doesn't stop The Nad Man from posting and commenting here. It just stops him from calling or texting. Well congrats. 99% of people here don't do that anyways.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Often via text he seems to believe that we all get punished for the totality of our actions, collectively. I guess that's his schtick, he clearly knows that's not how it works based on what you said here.
Pat has always treated the troll he talking to that particular moment as a collective of all the random shit that has happened to him over the years. In his head is just one big troll that he is speaking to. He knows its a bunch of people scattered all over the planet but when he interacts he always talks like that one person has been wronging him for years. Its one thing to act like that on twitter and text. Its another to try it in court where his sensationalizing can be contempt of court and ruin his whole case. Asking andrew how he liked the pepperoni story when he wasnt even around for it while under oath could easily turn the court against him.

Forum Clout
This is STILL not a threat of arrest. This is "Fat boy here doesn't have much of a point as far as a restraining order. But now that I've told you not to bother him, if you continue, I will give him a restraining order since you've been warned". Even after that.. Then you'd have to breach the restraining order, which isn't even a guarantee if you got a good lawyer.

How is this a win for the fat man? It doesn't stop our hilarious comedy stylings. It doesn't stop The Nad Man from posting and commenting here. It just stops him from calling or texting. Well congrats. 99% of people here don't do that anyways.
it's mainly them redditors they are a menace

found on r/oopsiedoodles

8504cf563ae0760c72af1da7560b8646.PNG

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Which by the way I can’t remember if I mentioned it, but pat’s lolsuit was briefly brought up by the judge. He must have been looking through court records involving patty to see if he had a history of being a pain in the ass because that was one detail pat didn’t volunteer.
Thats interesting. He was a joke to the judge before he even oinked.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
This is STILL not a threat of arrest. This is "Fat boy here doesn't have much of a point as far as a restraining order. But now that I've told you not to bother him, if you continue, I will give him a restraining order since you've been warned"

Pat has always treated the troll he talking to that particular moment as a collective of all the random shit that has happened to him over the years. In his head is just one big troll that he is speaking to. He knows its a bunch of people scattered all over the planet but when he interacts he always talks like that one person has been wronging him for years. Its one thing to act like that on twitter and text. Its another to try it in court where his sensationalizing can be contempt of court and ruin his whole case. Asking andrew how he liked the pepperoni story when he wasnt even around for it while under oath could easily turn the court against him.
He believes that if you post on the same website as other people and somebody there does something he doesn't like, you're a criminal conspiracy and going to get RICO statutes used against you.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This is STILL not a threat of arrest. This is "Fat boy here doesn't have much of a point as far as a restraining order. But now that I've told you not to bother him, if you continue, I will give him a restraining order since you've been warned".
"please stop picking on this retard irl, i dont want to have to deal with this"

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I wonder what pat thought was going to happen. Hauled off in cuffs? Throw the book at him over some drunk texts? Maybe the judge will call them both idiots and tell them to knock it off instead. Pat though he was going to a trial for war crimes against him but it was just the entire city telling him to stop being such a pussy.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
The rest of these sillies on the forums and their antics have nothing to do with it, Patrick. You're dealing with a specific number of interactions/incidents with one particular person. One poster ≠ all posters, Piggy.

Patrick wouldn't know careful scientific thinking if his wife sat on its lap right in front of him.