• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh wait, he actually is commenting on the RO result now, denying reality as usual

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
0047A353-5F30-48D6-8CFD-C2ECBC14F77E.jpeg

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Forgot to ask, did Pat try and blame you for years of "stalking" or did he claim others did that?
He admitted that it can’t all be blamed on me and that there’s no evidence directly linking me to anything before or after that night, but he still nevertheless pushed a collective blame angle. Probably half the hearing was about you guys.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Eh, I’m not a retarded hanger-on of a pedo cabal so getting into legal fights like that would probably break the bank and get me nowhere.

Legal action is whatever, but please submit a complaint to whatever credit card company you have. Tell them the truth: an internet lolcow threatened to fight you, you went to his bar, he didn't show up, you paid with your card and against your wishes, this bar handed over your credit information to this psychopath to use against you.

I'd be so fucking upset if Visa pulled that shit with me.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You have extracted more milk than many that have come before you. You are retired from the milk game. Just sit back and earn your pension.and so his watch has ended. We will never see his like again.
He came to us from Indianapolis. We Shall never see his like again. And So his watch has ended.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He admitted that it can’t all be blamed on me and that there’s no evidence directly linking me to anything before or after that night, but he still nevertheless pushed a collective blame angle. Probably half the hearing was about you guys.
Feel free to throw out pieces as you remember them. We love hearing about pat trying to explain what this is to people on the outside. How can you tell the pepperoni story with a straight face. I dont know how you werent chuckling as he said it. I would be in tears trying to keep it together.

G

Legal action is whatever, but please submit a complaint to whatever credit card company you have. Tell them the truth: an internet lolcow threatened to fight you, you went to his bar, he didn't show up, you paid with your card and against your wishes, this bar handed over your credit information to this psychopath to use against you.

I'd be so fucking upset if Visa pulled that shit with me.
its shitty but nothing will come of it. theres no real proof. judges or credit card companies or pretty much anyone who sticks a toe into this shit will just write the whole thing off as gay internet drama and blow you off

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Feel free to throw out pieces as you remember them. We love hearing about pat trying to explain what this is to people on the outside. How can you tell the pepperoni story with a straight face. I dont know how you werent chuckling as he said it. I would be in tears trying to keep it together.
The pepperoni thing was the one part that made me break character or whatever you want to call it. My response was more or less C4978950-7DA1-445F-AC8D-D0F5103B22D7.gif

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
its shitty but nothing will come of it. theres no real proof. judges or credit card companies or pretty much anyone who sticks a toe into this shit will just write the whole thing off as gay internet drama and blow you off

"The Karen" exists for white people, where you have a problem and as a consumer you are furious! You demand something be done about this! Pretend to be an offended bitch on the phone for 5 minutes and some overworked black lady will give you whatever you want. Yes sir, we will take this $30 charge off your account, just this one time.