• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh wait, he actually is commenting on the RO result now, denying reality as usual

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He said if I so much as send him a friendly hello text that he would have grounds for another try at a restraining order that would likely be granted. He won’t be so lucky, I said all I need to.
You have extracted more milk than many that have come before you. You are retired from the milk game. Just sit back and earn your pension.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He said if I so much as send him a friendly hello text that he would have grounds for another try at a restraining order that would likely be granted. He won’t be so lucky, I said all I need to.
Well thank christ it's impossible for someone to communicate anonymously over the internet, that might make this unenforceable.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Cant wait to hear what pat comes up with because he will come up with something and it will be hilarious.
The judge will always tell you can appeal no matter how bad you lose its just a legal thing they have to say, but idiots like Pat will think the judge is winking at them to "try again because you have a good chance"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He said I was an idiot and he was baffled as to why I would do what I did, but patrick definitely came out of this looking like a lunatic.
Sounds like the judge felt this issue did not to be escalated to the legal system because it’s so ridiculous. People do dumb things (not calling you dumb, everyone makes mistakes they regret) but Pat really showed how insane he is with his childish behavior. He really thinks court appearances like this are just like in TV / Movies with how he actually thought he didn’t need evidence, thought he would “be heard” (he assumed that would get a standing ovation) and his over dramatic reactions and snide remarks wouldn’t be met with the Judge telling him to quit it because that’s not how courts work. He thought he was going to have some Al Pacino in And Justice For All moment today (You’re out of order, child!) only to embarrass himself.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I solemnly swear NOT to text him as you.

You really should collect all of his tweets about you and talk to a lawyer about a defamation suit; he's a public figure with 50k (alleged, non-bot) followers; you're a private figure with much more privacy protection than he does.

It's worth a try.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout

You really should collect all of his tweets about you and talk to a lawyer about a defamation suit; he's a public figure with 50k (alleged, non-bot) followers; you're a private figure with much more privacy protection than he does.

It's worth a try.
Eh, I’m not a retarded hanger-on of a pedo cabal so getting into legal fights like that would probably break the bank and get me nowhere.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout

It's worth a try.
Yeah, it'll really be worth Pat's unfinished Star Trek model...